yip, those have been there since the start incase I ever get to a cabover, it was easier to make badges in bulk instead of only the ones I need that would need redoing if I ever happened to revisit it nice photos!
Lowboy: Trailers | Kollektion von TripleAye | 2 posts | Patreon Crane (5 Axle): Mobile Crane update v0.6 | Fun Physics auf Patreon Alternative Crane (6 Axle): Heavy Machinery | Kollektion von TripleAye | 1 post | Patreon
Might be a bit nitpicky but on the 18 speed the range and splitter are switched from how they are IRL, the range should be in front and the splitter on the side. (Its the same shifter for 13 and 18 speeds). I also think it would look better if all trucks with roof fairings used the taller "long" exhaust by default menu shown
No. i just helped a bit --- Post updated --- The parts are from the Cascadia but rear Fenders Like that and air tanks, Fueltanks and exhaust would be cool ig
No, I think they mean separating the short-nose MT (or the ST-Series) from the main longer nose MT-Series --- Post updated --- But maybe that too
Bug report!! The ST82s Aero Cargo Box config has its transmission on a rather... interesting position