The cables should connect directly to the plugs on the trailer instead of the reefer. IRL these connect via interlocking connections called glad hands
Just a small thing is that the MT-Series engine starts very quickly, so maybe just making the ignition a bit longer?
What mod is this? Probably holding off till after 0.39 releases. She’s also a dev so she has early access to the update.
its private for now but will be released later this here i hope --- Post updated --- What better Guys 1 or 2? 1: 2: Mods that Were used: Mt- Series (duh) GavrilMans T-series Parts
I've only got two suggestions for this mod, and I'm sure they've already been suggested, I haven't checked, Lol. But if a "newer" style of dashboard, similar to the one from the Gavril MD-Series could be moved into this, instead of the "older" T-Series dash, that would be pretty cool in my opinion! Second suggestion is some interior alterations, since there is the same situation of the "older" T-series style interior, seats, headliner, etc. Overall, I love this mod!!! You've done an impeccable job on it, and I eagerly await the trucks next update!
I can't replicate the issue. Can you make sure that this is caused by the MT series and please post a photo of it?
This MT-Series Truck looks wonderful, will try it out for sure, top marks Tried it out on the Automation map, looks very nice and drives great as well...although I always like to start my vehicles when they come into the scene, did not hear an engine start noise on the truck?
The sound event for the starter is just really quiet, you can hear the same on the HT-55. Something to get fixed some day lol
I know that the mod focuses on the T-series, but I would love to see the Integrated headlights and signals, and aero front bumper added to the MD-series.