Ok I'll try that tomorrow --- Post updated --- Or so the cluster is for reference the tc-series and the group the configs or what?
Or so the cluster is for reference the tc-series and the group ahh thanks it worked --- Post updated --- how do u change the default config? the one on the thumbnail --- Post updated --- i did it myself now but the default for the mt is the gallery sleeper for some reason
SEVERELY off topic, but do BeanNG dev team members get their nicknames on taxi plates? because i just noticed one with RA66 on it
I got your E.A.ver. MT-Series on the Patreon, Just wanna see the Airbag-Sleeper that repo version don't have, and then I found something like the “MTC-Series” stuff in the Parts Menu, will they're still buggy as the Grille & Headlights will fell down after selected, LOL. --- Post updated ---
is it also possible to change the category? like heavy machinery etc --- Post updated --- Also when will we be able to change to rotation speed?
Probably when the devs implement it, that's my guess (if they have already then idk). Pretty sure the upfits for the MT-Series are the same ones used in the base-game T-Series
Also when will we be able to change to rotation speed View attachment 1329069 ik but Ren is a dev so she would know
It's still one speed, not adjustable in game. I increased the motor power and lowered gear ratio of the drum. I'm not sure how to adjust the electric motor throttle input with action yet.
well, the badge was simply if i got around to it, i wouldn't have to remake the badge. wasn't necessarily showing intent or plans for this far forward, i am not stable enough for that lol