pderiam fazer skins envelhecidas para ele, tipo, queimado de sol, abandonado e ate com grafites na carroceria?
The 18 gear auto transmission refuses to change past R1 when in reverse. It also struggles to change down when climbing hills sometimes.
Are you in arcade mode or realistic mode? Maybe that could be the issue, or at least lead to a workaround?
Just tried playing around with this, and it's great that you're already working on updating the MT mod with subclusters! Would you consider not having a separate sub cluster for the short nose configs? Once you implement the MTC series, it would be a bit much to have 3 clusters for this mod showing up in the Gavril category, two of which are very similar.
I am in realistic mode with clutch and rev assists on. I can change up to the manual shifting mode and use all forward gears that way, but changing down to reverse only uses the auto reverse gear and gets stuck in R1 and won't change down further. Manual input does not affect the gears in the auto modes (on controller).
With all assists turned off, and/or in arcade mode, the gearbox still gets stuck in R1 and does not change down further.
This has also been an issue I've been having for ages now, thus the reason why I just swap the transmission or completly avoid any configs with it, no matter what, it won't go beyond R1, even with a H-pattern shifter
I mean to use manual for the "It also struggles to change down when climbing hills sometimes" part. otherwise, i know it doesn't go into higher reverse gears, its geared too low, the 10 speed is better for that