About the cameras

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by DD-Indeed, Sep 9, 2016.

1. DD-Indeed

DD-Indeed
    Expand Collapse

Yesterday, I began to think, that the camera selections on the game would need some work, since there is some things missing and some issues.

What should be adjusted or even removed, is the very tight body roll following of the camera on the Chase-angle. Currently, if car rolls on the corners, the Chase-camera rolls very much with it. It should have some sort of adjustment to loosen up the camera, so it wouldn't follow the car like it's welded to it.
    And if you go for Orbit-angle, the camera over there is way too loose/slow. So, adjusting those or adding mixture of both as a completely new angle would be nice addition to have, to further improve the gaming experience. :)
    Afterall, camera work very much affects to the handling feeling and gaming experience as well. If camera angles are tricky, driving becomes tricky as well.

One last thing: Currently, the Orbit camera automatically turn with the car, when you reverse, but, it's slow, since it goes with the car's speed ---> reversing is slower, than accelerating forwards. So, I would like to have an option to disable that automatic turning to the reverse angle. Instead, it would be easier to use button to look behind. I discovered theses issues while playing derbies on a small arena, Chase-angle was difficult to drive and Orbit was too slow for those small areas. And when you press the reverse angle now on the Orbit, the camera tends to have it's own life and utterly ruins the fun with constant hassle. :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice