Unsolved adding PBR to old meshlaps

Discussion in 'Mod Support' started by CaptainNoobacus, Jun 14, 2022.

1. CaptainNoobacus

CaptainNoobacus
    Expand Collapse

Hi, I have been struggling to add PBR to a yaris from the agents mod pack that can be found on youtube. . The diffuse and color maps also confuse me as there is literally nothing on them which prevents me from following the PBR guide on the beamng documentation. I do understand that these are old and outdated meshslaps but I would really like to try and get them to a point where they are somewhat ok to use. There are also some other small issues like lights not working and etc. but at this point I just want to give the materials a fresh look. If anyone knows where I can find the proper material maps for this model then please let me know. Thanks in advance. (below I have attached screenshots of the diffuse and color map as well as the material.cs and json file that I found in the folder)

mod link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-01TdyE5AOM6mhQe7n4qlkt6Jkf2tMce/view
    upload_2022-6-14_22-16-20.png
    upload_2022-6-14_22-17-7.png
    upload_2022-6-14_22-17-42.png
    upload_2022-6-14_22-18-10.png

Attached Files:

#1 CaptainNoobacus, Jun 14, 2022
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice