Adding some of the vehicles from Rigs of rods

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by Jsap20, Feb 26, 2018.

1. TheMurlocTamer

TheMurlocTamer
    Expand Collapse

That's true, Nadeox1's BMW and Hemiboy's Ford Falcon where incredible mods for ROR (lagged my old potato to bits), and even those would take alot to convert just to get up to date

There where also some cool concepts that came out of ROR that could work in Beam, like the cranes, boom arms, and DAF semi upfits. Just mind dumping here, but, a map based on Futrotrack or small maps like Small Track or even Mt. Everest

But if anyone is going to convert something from ROR, make sure you get permission from the original creator.

2. Josh

Josh
    Expand Collapse

I would like to see some of the high quality heavy equipment ported over one day.

We had some amazing high quality heavy equipment mods.

That's one thing that beam is missing is heavy equipment (cranes etc)

I guess after beam is still missing the "main frame work" for that type of vehicles.

3. xBeTox

xBeTox
    Expand Collapse

What about just creating a new branch of cars in Gavril for the MZ2 and possibly make another variants of it, like the MZ4 or the MZ6?

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. MrAnnoyingDude

MrAnnoyingDude
    Expand Collapse

An MZ4 would have to be a 4-door sedan, and an MZ6 - a 6-door limo.

To be fair,,these are not bad mod ideas, and Lamborghini was thinking about a 4-door Gallardo at one point.

5. xBeTox

xBeTox
    Expand Collapse

Yep, I agree with you, but in my vision the MZ series would be like an universal branch, from sport cars like Subarus to minivans...

6. MrAnnoyingDude

MrAnnoyingDude
    Expand Collapse

The sport compact (well, compact executive) is the GV-series.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice