adjustable graphics?

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by TheRealPhil, Dec 2, 2012.

1. Mythbuster

Mythbuster
    Expand Collapse

I haven't had any problems with my Nvidia card, a GTX570(neither with drivers nor performance or whatever), if you consider that late enough. When I built my computer, people advised me to get an Nvidia card, saying they make less noise, get better drivers, and the support is much better. However, AMD cards, like said before, are usually a bit faster for a lower price... Personally I haven't had any problems whatsoever with either my GTX570 or my older ATI Radeon 4850...

2. TheDominator

TheDominator
    Expand Collapse

My GTX 670 works fine on the 310 drivers and my old Radeon HD 6770 never had any driver related problems.

3. redrobin

redrobin
    Expand Collapse

I've found it very hard with 6 AMD cores and a Radeon HD 7850 to get above 35 FPS (Maxed out, 50 minimum settings) on Gabe's newer cars. I hope this game will be a little more friendly to my NEW hardware...

4. Nothanks

Nothanks
    Expand Collapse

Ive got an gtx 660 and can run gabesters newst cars with around 250 fps just bought it to prepare for beamng :D

5. Straubz

Straubz
    Expand Collapse

It must just be my setup then, but as for noise it all depends on what type of fan the card has on it.

6. Bubbleawsome

Bubbleawsome
    Expand Collapse

I've had the best experience noise-wise with EVGA and Sapphire cards. That was 7 years ago now. (AHHHHHH, 2013!)

7. KiloHotel

KiloHotel
    Expand Collapse

The reason your computer didn't run well on RoR was because your CPU is a crusty old piece of shit. Since this is using CryEngine, I'm sure it will be more GPU intensive, and the core physics engine of the game seems to be radically optimized compared to RoR. No one knows what FPS you're gonna get, all hardware, and hardware combinations are different. You will not know until you try it.

8. luke198

luke198
    Expand Collapse

I have a Samsung laptop. :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice