Adjustable steering

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by Kona61, Nov 30, 2012.

1. Kona61

Kona61
    Expand Collapse

I don't know if this has been planned of is being made but are keyboard users going to be able to adjust steering beacause cars turn in.... and nothing the car go's straight and hits a wall which looks cool but is REALLY annoying. I know this can be fixed with a steering wheel(which I do own) but steering wheeels take up lots of space and take a while to plug in which isn't practical for me.

2. gabester

gabester
    Expand Collapse
    Vehicle Director
    BeamNG Team

Yes, it'll be adjustable and the steering rate will be adaptive to many physical parameters making it more intuitive.

3. MindEraser

MindEraser
    Expand Collapse

I hope there will also be a sensitivity slider for joysticks/wheels. In Rigs of Rods, I couldn't use 900 degrees of steering in my wheel without horrendous deadzone. The deadzone, sensitivity etc settings in the configurator did nothing for me :(

Is multiple joystick support planned also? I have Fanatec CSR Elite pedals, would sure be nice to be able to use them with my wheel :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice