1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.30 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

Adjusting the vehicle clutch

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by BBQ, Dec 18, 2014.

1. BBQ

BBQ
    Expand Collapse

Is there any way to adjust the clutch on the cars? Because it grabs very far down, I barely need to release it anything before the clutch grabs. I use a Logitech G27 if you didn't know.

2. SixSixSevenSeven

SixSixSevenSeven
    Expand Collapse

I thought it was linear. Like 10% on pedal reduces its friction by 10%. Its wrong to be simulated that way though, I think an actual clutch curve would be better similar to torque curves.

3. BBQ

BBQ
    Expand Collapse

Is there any solution to this? It makes the game much better if it has a realistic clutch.

4. JackAttak

JackAttak
    Expand Collapse

+1. I also use a G27 and I'd love to adjust this. Makes it hard to drive off slowly.

5. Gouranga

Gouranga
    Expand Collapse

I think that you can specify several parameters in the bind function of your input map. Some of them are dead zones and there should also be linearity coefficient. I can never find useful documentation when I need it so I cannot help you there. Some of the default mappings in the xx\SteamLibrary\SteamApps\common\BeamNG.drive\scripts\client\inputmaps\ folder use the bind function with more params and you can also try the Post Your Inputmaps! thread.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice