Air Suspension

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by chrissvill, Mar 1, 2016.

1. chrissvill

chrissvill
    Expand Collapse

I think it would be a great feature in this game, if there was an option to equip vehicles with air suspension being able to get vehicles high and low to the ground ;) has anyone started working on anything like this? or will this feature be in the game later?

Thank you for reading this is my first post on the forum page

2. Cool Username

Cool Username
    Expand Collapse

There was a lowrider, but one of the updates broke it

3. lukerules117

lukerules117
    Expand Collapse

I hope this gets added too, when the burnside came out I was hoping it would have them.
    It had hydraulics not airbags.

4. Bisofication

Bisofication
    Expand Collapse

Welcome to the community !

The T-series truck had air bags suspension since it came out (look at the rear suspension) which almost uses the same jbeam system as any other car in a way or another (spring and dampening).
    gfhfhfh.jpg

If you mean adjustable air bags suspension that are used in lowriders, the game has something that simulates hydraulics and adjustable air bags suspension which is called "hydros"
    I believe in real life (correct me if mistaken) both of the two systems do the same work in two different ways, anyways. One uses a liquid that is compressed by a pump to push the suspension and the other has air instead of that liquid and the only difference is the noises the car makes when compressing/decompressing the system. Have a look at this video :

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice