Outdated Akina Pass[NOT A PORT][Mt Haruna San][ Update full release][Works in 0.5.3.0.2020].

Discussion in 'Terrains, Levels, Maps' started by burilkovdeni, Mar 21, 2015.

1. KennyWah

KennyWah
    Expand Collapse

Re: Akina Pass [NOT A PORT], [Mt Haruna San]. [[ Update alpha released]]

As you can clearly tell in that image those road textures are designed for a decal road, that is why it contains black edges... /=

bcbe94372c.jpg

2. The Dwarf Hamste

The Dwarf Hamste
    Expand Collapse

Re: Akina Pass [NOT A PORT], [Mt Haruna San].

Oh Hi from Monte Vista!!! (Im not a mexican though im german many people here are mexican) My house is so small that we had to special order the tub. How is it over there?

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks. :D

- - - Updated - - -

Heres a video of the middle/end https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7UsPcwf-o0 This guy drove through were im at too!

3. RyMcC22

RyMcC22
    Expand Collapse

I've spent a lot time in Monte Vista.. lots of Mexicans lol. The good majority of my family lives in Monte Vista and Center. Buncha farmers. We're all German and Irish(not brown LMAO) I actually live in Pueblo West though. There's a chance you might actually know my family.

Sorry to derail this thread...

4. The Dwarf Hamste

The Dwarf Hamste
    Expand Collapse

Whats there last name? Maybe I do know them

5. RyMcC22

RyMcC22
    Expand Collapse

McCormick

6. The Dwarf Hamste

The Dwarf Hamste
    Expand Collapse

Nope I've never heard of that. But Hey maybe I will soon
    :D

7. burilkovdeni

burilkovdeni
    Expand Collapse

Re: Akina Pass [NOT A PORT], [Mt Haruna San]. [[ Update beta released]]

My first Video, This me going down Akina Pass in the Ibishu Pigeon 4WD mod by Drowsy Sam.

Self bumping, sorry for the lack of updates, the reason is that I have waiting for a long no update period from the developers of BeamNG.DRIVE .

Also I recently found out that my road was laid out a little wrong so I am dealing with that.

Attached Files:

#27 burilkovdeni, May 20, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2015
  8. atv_123

atv_123
    Expand Collapse

Re: Akina Pass [NOT A PORT], [Mt Haruna San]. [[ Update beta released]]

Glad to hear your still working on it! :)

9. Wendigo

Wendigo
    Expand Collapse

Re: Akina Pass [NOT A PORT], [Mt Haruna San]. [[ Update beta released]] [Works in 0.4.0.5]

That crazy bridge thing that goes up in an insane peak looks like the northern road in norway... It'd be cool if you made a version surrounded by water

10. burilkovdeni

burilkovdeni
    Expand Collapse

Re: Akina Pass [NOT A PORT], [Mt Haruna San]. [[ Update beta released]] [Works in 0.4.0.5]

Thanks to CarlosAir for letting me borrow his runway markings textures, also have done some roadwork too.

Also why do they disappear after reload the map?

Any help on this issue would be appreciated.

Attached Files:

• 2015-06-20_00004.jpg
  11. randomshortguy

randomshortguy
    Expand Collapse

uhhh did you put decal road textures on a mesh road? That would be why there is a black background/edge on the edge of the road texture; the texture is designed to be a translucent decal applied to the ground, not to be wrapped onto a 3D mesh.

12. burilkovdeni

burilkovdeni
    Expand Collapse

The reason I am using a 3D road is it make the road perfectly smooth, so less work for me so I can fully release the map faster, also the same applies to the texture [ I am very bad at this].

13. randomshortguy

randomshortguy
    Expand Collapse

There's nothing wrong with using mesh roads, and in this case, it's ideal. But the texture should be edited to work with mesh roads. It's quite easy, just find where the texture is, copy it and its material file, open it up in an image editing program, stretch the edges so that it fills the entire texture, save and done.

14. nandee

nandee
    Expand Collapse

I get "no texture" instead of the road. But looks like a fun map

15. burilkovdeni

burilkovdeni
    Expand Collapse

Did you put it in the wrong location ??

Also full release incoming.

16. Tigersoze

Tigersoze
    Expand Collapse

Re: Akina Pass [NOT A PORT], [Mt Haruna San]. [[ Update beta released]] [Works in 0.4.0.6].

When i look at a piece of land far away, its black. No scenery whatsoever, just black. When i go close to it then plants/ect start to generate. Any way to render the textures instead of just having it look black? (i checked other comments and found one similar, to resolve said to clear cache, my cache is cleared, but not sure if this is the same or different problem.)

17. burilkovdeni

burilkovdeni
    Expand Collapse

Re: Akina Pass [NOT A PORT], [Mt Haruna San]. [[ Update beta released]] [Works in 0.4.0.6].

Do you have the latest version of my map?

18. Possibly_Pos

Possibly_Pos
    Expand Collapse

I'm having the same problem as above. But also lag from skid marks. Skid mark problem I know how to fix but figured I'd bring it up but the black ground starting at about 100ft away from the car I'm unsure about.

19. CrashTester

CrashTester
    Expand Collapse

Re: Akina Pass[NOT A PORT][Mt Haruna San][ Update full release][Works in 0.4.0.6].

BeamNG cannot find the road texture, could you please help.
    screenshot_00010.png

Thank you.

Edit:
    I've just done a quick fix by changing the textures in the world editor.
    It seems a non-existent texture is originally chosen, as your new textures are able to be selected.

#39 CrashTester, Jul 18, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2015
  20. burilkovdeni

burilkovdeni
    Expand Collapse

Re: Akina Pass[NOT A PORT][Mt Haruna San][ Update full release][Works in 0.4.0.6].

It works fine for me. Did you install it in the wrong place? It that the newest version? are you running the latest version of beamng,drive?

Attached Files:

• 2015-07-18_00001.jpg
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice