1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

    Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

    Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.39 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

Am I losing my mind about the TUNING -> RESET button?

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by golgo1387, Sep 20, 2024.

  1. golgo1387

    golgo1387
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Sep 9, 2023
    Messages:
    129
    A few years ago I think I recall that RESET button resets all of the tuning values to their original default values (that are usually set in their base jbeam file).

    Now all it does is reset any settings you made in that game session.

    Am I misremembering things?

    Regardless, I think that that RESET button should reset all the settings to their default values. Or we need another button that does. Because the only other way is to completely rebuild the vehicle from scratch using the same parts. And that's dumb. Dumbity dumb dumb. :)
     

    Attached Files:

    • Screenshot2024-09-20103240.jpg
  2. ballsblahblah420

    ballsblahblah420
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jan 13, 2025
    Messages:
    1
    this along with a whole lot of other issues. not worth the 40 dollars at all.
     
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice