Amber turn signals on non American cars (like K-series and Sunburst)

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by Marty_Deslions, Aug 24, 2021.

1. Marty_Deslions

Marty_Deslions
    Expand Collapse

notamberturnsignal.png
    So I noticed how some of the official setups of the K-series come with a big european style license plate. However, they still have the red colored turn signals on the back. Since it's supposed to be a german car, I would like to see amber colored turn signals on the european setups. And maybe while your at it, add amber colored side markers on the front of the US spec setups, to make it even more realistic.
    sidemarker.png

Same goes for the Sunburst, which is supposed to be a Japanese car, right? I hope they add amber turn signals for the non US setups, and maybe side markers on the sides for the ones that are US spec (amber in front, red in back)

I also noticed that the K-series uses the rear position lamp as turn signal. The problem with this is that when the "normal" lights are on, and the turn signal is on, you barely notice it blinking. I also took this problem in consideration with the new layout.
    taillight.png

#1 Marty_Deslions, Aug 24, 2021
    Last edited: Aug 28, 2021
    • Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice