1. This is an off-topic section of the forum.
    If you have an issue related to BeamNG, please post in Troubleshooting section instead.

Amd or Nvidea for BeamNG

Discussion in 'Computer Hardware' started by CryDev, Jun 17, 2015.

1. CryDev

CryDev
    Expand Collapse

Hello guys i just dont know which gpu i schould buy the gtx 970 or wait for the amd r9 390.What is better for BeamNg amd or nvidea?

2. VeyronEB

VeyronEB
    Expand Collapse

GPU wise BeamNG will run fine on either side, it doesn't really prefer one over the other like some games do. As for the R9 390 its not out yet so its not really possible to compare between that and a 970 but both will perform really well, the R9 390 is likely faster as it is close to a flagship card. Base it on final price to performance etc.

3. ast5515

ast5515
    Expand Collapse

It doesn't really matter. BramNG is pretty neutural, works just fine with both. SOME mod maps have issues with AMD, but it's pretty rare. Base your decision on pricing and performance in other games, BeamNG is CPU bound anyways.

4. BlueScreen

BlueScreen
    Expand Collapse

The 390 will cost around the same as a 970 and is a rebranded 290. I'd go for a 970 myself.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice