Released American 80's Fullsize Series 2.1

disguised pre-release test car of a famous car brand.

1. meow ;3

meow ;3
    Expand Collapse

yes have tried that

2. Jackson0307

Jackson0307
    Expand Collapse

This mod look great. I installed it and the cars seem to run as expected. However, I am having a small issue with the textures. The glass and some of the softtop roofs say "No Texture" with a orange background. I believe I followed the instructions, I cleared the cache and I rebooted my PC. Do you have any ideas on how I can fix this?

3. Joshua Schmidt

Joshua Schmidt
    Expand Collapse

Hands down one of the best mods for this game. Please keep producing more!

4. Aboroath

Aboroath
    Expand Collapse

Get rid of older versions of this mod. Keep it simple, delete all versions of this mod old or new from everywhere and re-download.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Puzzle

Puzzle
    Expand Collapse

oh ok

6. Tigerlover

Tigerlover
    Expand Collapse

I like this mod a lot. I have question about these old, rotten vehicles in addon. These first three overheating, even I did not crash. This is in purpose, or bug?

7. AlexMD

AlexMD
    Expand Collapse

They're old and crappy, you'd expect them to perform like brand new?

8. SergentFido

SergentFido
    Expand Collapse

yep it was part of the fun to have them burning quick :p But i could add a clunky engine which lasts longer.

9. PierrotDMC12

PierrotDMC12
    Expand Collapse

oh ok i wasn't thinking the Delta 88 was that big xD

10. Txllee

Txllee
    Expand Collapse

have downloaded all the mods of course, the problem is on all the cars i think (just playing with the caprice wagon) and when im going to change some type of setting in the game ex engine type/wheels/interior color/axles/springs and so on......thats when the car freeze´s and dies, only showing the car but no digits on the gauges and so on....

11. SergentFido

SergentFido
    Expand Collapse

Weird, nobody else seem to have the issue, and the mod was tested more than a little bit you know, so it won't have been released with such an issue.
    Did you removed the previous version of the Addon mod ?

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Tigerlover

Tigerlover
    Expand Collapse

No, but I like to driving them, but if they overheat, then thay are not that much usefull. I see some map, which have in name multiplayer. Have this game multiplayer?

13. opkraut

opkraut
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

Not really. BeamNG doesn't have online multiplayer, or split screen multiplayer. The ones you're seeing are technically multiplayer, but it works by having two (or more) inputs (such as the keyboard and/or a controller) in the computer to control two (or more) cars on the same screen. There's probably a better explanation than that somewhere around here.

If you want to drive the old and crappy cars around longer you can just replace the radiator:D
    It shouldn't affect the way it drives aside from making it less prone to overheating

14. Tigerlover

Tigerlover
    Expand Collapse

Thanks you for reply. I am new in this game and I still don't know all, but I find it somehow. Thanks you and have fun. Pity, that this don't have multiplayer. Have nice rally with friends will be fun. Especially with these rotten craps. :D

15. Txllee

Txllee
    Expand Collapse

Yeah it is wierd i have noticed that i must be the only one with this problem. Yes the first olds codename is thrown far away =)

I have downloaded "oldsfullsize_codename.zip" and the addon "80´s fullsize series package" and the are visible in the mods section and in the car meny. I can only choose Delta or Caprice cars, not the regency ones because if i do the screen just come up empty.

If i change some parts on example a caprice the message "fatal vehicle exception" comes up and the car is stuck.

Sorry to fill this thread with theese kind of issues but i am glad for all help i can get.

16. Tigerlover

Tigerlover
    Expand Collapse

Okay. I try find, how to replace radiator, but I did not find it. I try even youtube, where someone show, how to modify pover, but I did not find any instruction, for changing radiator. Do you know any video, or something, where is instruction, how to make it? Thanks you.

17. opkraut

opkraut
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

In game, when you bring up the menu with the bars on the side, there should be a menu shaped like a gear. Click on that one and that brings up the part configuration menu, where you can change anything that shows up. The radiator is under front fascia if I remember correctly

18. SergentFido

SergentFido
    Expand Collapse

The radiator won't affect the rusty car engine, because it's the same than on all stock variants. It's the engine parameters that make it fail quickly, it's not solid like the other engines.
    On those cars they are only two radiators, stock and dragster. But even the dragster one won't help much because the engine parameters are very weak in purpose.
    --- Post updated ---
    Are your two mods files located into mydocuments/beamnG.drive/mods/ ?

If they aren't there, then it can't work properly. I really don't see what the issue is, you can try move all your mods and place only the two files for this mod to see if it's not another mod affecting it by any way.

Also, not only the previous codename must be removed (it's overwritten anyway) but the previous version of the addon, which has a different name. If the oldest addon is there, then it can't work and will make some issues.

19. YellowRusty

YellowRusty
    Expand Collapse

upload_2017-9-12_12-16-46.png

There's a small problem with the glass in the right rear "hiddenrust" door. It remains in place, even after being removed in the parts selector.

20. SergentFido

SergentFido
    Expand Collapse

Ah thank you for reporting :)
    --- Post updated ---
    Well i found, it's because they are featured twice. If you break them, you'll see the real broken one and the fake one that is added by another parts than the rear doors, i'm investigating.

EDIT : found, this appears only on the left side, it's also there as a flexbody of the door. Fixed.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice