Released American 80's Fullsize Series 2.1

disguised pre-release test car of a famous car brand.

  1. Agent_Y

    Agent_Y
    Expand Collapse
    Jbeam/QA support
    BeamNG Team

    Joined:
    Jul 10, 2020
    Messages:
    10,666
    Not planned, lots of copyrighted textures would have to change to lore friendly ones
     
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Nissan murano

    Nissan murano
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Feb 5, 2024
    Messages:
    1,350
    Ah, alright.
     
    • Like Like x 1
  3. alexandru575

    alexandru575
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Nov 12, 2013
    Messages:
    27
    I rarely comment on stuff, but thanks a bunch for remastering this. I remember back in the day playing with it a bunch as it was the most detailed mod when it came out.

    Is there any hot-fix version we can toy around with in the meanwhile, and are the engines gonna be remastered aswell? I remember they never got the mod structure released in later updates (Long block, exhaust, intake, etc)
     
    • Agree Agree x 5
  4. thatwesternstar4964

    thatwesternstar4964
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Dec 17, 2023
    Messages:
    158

    why not post it in the fourms?
    --- Post updated ---
    like the remasterd one?
     
  5. Agent_Y

    Agent_Y
    Expand Collapse
    Jbeam/QA support
    BeamNG Team

    Joined:
    Jul 10, 2020
    Messages:
    10,666
    There will be a demo relatively soon. And it will have the engine stuff
     
    • Like Like x 7
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Nissan murano

    Nissan murano
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Feb 5, 2024
    Messages:
    1,350
    I can try to PBR for a quick demo, then you can do yours?
     
  7. Alek's creations

    Alek's creations
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2025
    Messages:
    213
    Will the sounds for the doors, shifters and turn signals be custom or the already used sounds?
     
  8. Man_in_Black

    Man_in_Black
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Nov 24, 2024
    Messages:
    301
    Ok, thank you
     
  9. Tommy 5

    Tommy 5
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Feb 21, 2023
    Messages:
    12
    This is amazing how this mod is still talked about to this day!! Agent Y I would like to say thank you for working your best on updating this mod or what ever your doing to get the Oldsfullsized thing updated!
     
  10. Métronome

    Métronome
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jul 6, 2023
    Messages:
    616
    Will it be a paid mod if there'll be a demo ?
     
  11. Roman10107

    Roman10107
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jan 7, 2023
    Messages:
    73
    please for the love god, don't let this be paid, it's been a free mod for all these years, and it's pretty much one of the greatest nostalgic OG mods to have ever exist on BeamNG. I'm pretty sure making this whole mod expansion paid would leave it to be susceptible to great backlash.
     
  12. Agent_Y

    Agent_Y
    Expand Collapse
    Jbeam/QA support
    BeamNG Team

    Joined:
    Jul 10, 2020
    Messages:
    10,666
    Default sounds
     
  13. Agent_Y

    Agent_Y
    Expand Collapse
    Jbeam/QA support
    BeamNG Team

    Joined:
    Jul 10, 2020
    Messages:
    10,666
    Yeah I agree, it would be unfair to make it paid, it will stay free
     
    • Like Like x 8
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Justin_2008

    Justin_2008
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jun 24, 2023
    Messages:
    614
    Can we see how the convertible structure in this pack work now?
     
  15. Onyx736

    Onyx736
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Apr 22, 2021
    Messages:
    176
    does anybody also has flickering glass issue on vulcan?
     
    #3615 Onyx736, Feb 16, 2025
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2025
  16. Agent_Y

    Agent_Y
    Expand Collapse
    Jbeam/QA support
    BeamNG Team

    Joined:
    Jul 10, 2020
    Messages:
    10,666
    It isn't there yet, I will get to it when I start working on the Ninety-Eight
     
    • Like Like x 2
  17. Justin_2008

    Justin_2008
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jun 24, 2023
    Messages:
    614
    ok
     
  18. Max.Morse

    Max.Morse
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Mar 23, 2022
    Messages:
    33
    Not just unfair, also trademark infringement
     
    • Agree Agree x 3
  19. gavinamomo

    gavinamomo
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Sep 12, 2018
    Messages:
    15
    I think you guys should like, make a Discord linked to this mod (Mainly just for easier access to see how the remaster is going)
     
  20. Agent_Y

    Agent_Y
    Expand Collapse
    Jbeam/QA support
    BeamNG Team

    Joined:
    Jul 10, 2020
    Messages:
    10,666
    I already publish pretty much all the development here, currently it's still in beta testing and bug fixing stage
     
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice