Released American 80's Fullsize Series 2.1

disguised pre-release test car of a famous car brand.

1. Mister L

Mister L
    Expand Collapse

Am i the only one who has no enginesound by the delta88?
    --- Post updated ---

2. Sturpy

Sturpy
    Expand Collapse

These issues are probably caused by old mods. Try clearing the cache again and deleting any outdated mods.

3. Balto

Balto
    Expand Collapse

How do I know what is outdated?

4. Sturpy

Sturpy
    Expand Collapse

It's not easy to find outdated mods, I'll grant you that, but if you want the Olds Full-size to work, then you're going to try and find them. Look for zips with numbers in brackets in the mods folder, the one with the biggest number is the most recent mod, the one without is the most outdated mod.

5. SergentFido

SergentFido
    Expand Collapse

Read the instructions very carefully, step by step, and it should be good. The mod works so remove all previews versions, place the two parts of the mod in the good location, clear cache and you're done.
    --- Post updated ---
    Is your sound effects level set up to 0 in the audio settings ? It is usually what causes this issue. This mod uses the old sound system, not the new one of official cars, so it's affected by the sound effects level.

6. FilipPr0Driver

FilipPr0Driver
    Expand Collapse

How did you made traffic move? Can you give me link? Because i searched so much on YouTube and nothing. Please sir.

7. General S'mores

General S'mores
    Expand Collapse

AI, which is already implemented in-game.

8. Mister L

Mister L
    Expand Collapse

Problem solved :)

#748 Mister L, Jul 10, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2018
  9. tanis

tanis
    Expand Collapse

wil there be an update ? with more additional arts etc ?

10. Szymon2007

Szymon2007
    Expand Collapse

u should add backfire and a turbocharged engine

11. Sturpy

Sturpy
    Expand Collapse

Please be patient, Serge has put so much love and effort into this mod, it takes a long time to make a mod of this quality and size.

• Agree Agree x 3
  12. SergentFido

SergentFido
    Expand Collapse

Hi everyone !

Just a little message to inform you that the addon has been updated with two small fixes (repo version is not concerned, who cares about it having a horn really :p):

- The caprice grills doesn't pop up like this anymore :

caprice_grill.png

- And the horns are back with other sounds (i just copied and pasted moonhawk soundscape).

And that's it. Somebody reported something about gearboxes behaviour, but i don't have time to update it now and behaviour is still fine.

You can download and replace the addon again if you want those issues to be fixed.

For experimented users who know how to unpack and repack the addon file, i made attachments below with instruction in the name. You can just unpack those files and replace the older ones in the addon folders written in the name of the zip. That way you don't have to load 310 mb and put charge on the forum bandwidth. Thanks :)

Please, no need to say thank you, or suggest other updates, please keep this last message clear for everyone to get the update easily, use the like or informative rates, thank you.

If you find new issues in the mod after 0.13 update, then place them here.

Attached Files:

#752 SergentFido, Jul 17, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2018
    • Like Like x 10
  13. Nathan24™

Nathan24™
    Expand Collapse

That drawing is thicc

• Like Like x 1
  14. JW Tech

JW Tech
    Expand Collapse

I like your mod sergent fido.:D

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. SergentFido

SergentFido
    Expand Collapse

Thank you :)

• Like Like x 2
  16. cpufreak101

cpufreak101
    Expand Collapse

I downloaded and installed the july 17th update from above, but now the thumbnails are broken, what did I do wrong?

17. SergentFido

SergentFido
    Expand Collapse

In order to get the mod working, you need to delete all your previous versions of both the codename_oldfullsize repository zip file, and the addon with the extra cars.
    Then download both files again. It's the best way to avoid any issue. The 17th july update is an addon update only, but the codename must be the latest as well.

If you're refering to the three zip files above, those are not direct to use mod's parts zip files, they are content for experimented user who can extract them and replace the files instead of downloading the mod again :)

18. ThiagoR_Oliveira

ThiagoR_Oliveira
    Expand Collapse

I don't have glass. It don't have textures.

19. Sturpy

Sturpy
    Expand Collapse

Conflicting mods.

20. Aerohead1999

Aerohead1999
    Expand Collapse

Where would i find the old volume? My Engine sounds aren't working so i Made a new mod folder placed the 2 mods in there Cleared cache and i still have the problem, But i did delete the older version of the mod and reinstalled the fresh ones and the glass has texture again but still no engine sounds, If i did not do the Instructions correctly witch i probably didn't but i would like to know how i could fix this tiny issue?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice