Released American 80's Fullsize Series 2.1

disguised pre-release test car of a famous car brand.

1. Ihatecheeseguy

Ihatecheeseguy
    Expand Collapse

I think it has already bean replied by this:

2. Cop

Cop
    Expand Collapse

Clearing the mods as you do with missing textures helped me and verifying them

3. BAD BOIII

BAD BOIII
    Expand Collapse

OK thx :D

4. VENOMOUS 2

VENOMOUS 2
    Expand Collapse

I needed an update for engine parts and radiator parts some super radiator no more stock radiator overheating and something, write back!

5. BAD BOIII

BAD BOIII
    Expand Collapse

I just downloaded everything again and it helped me

6. SergentFido

SergentFido
    Expand Collapse

The mod has already a dragster radiator support with a dragster radiator, which make the car very difficult to overheat.

7. zagdima

zagdima
    Expand Collapse

Hello. maybe this question was asked did you fix the problem with dummy driver, cause its ok in the mod itself but with dummy mod and school bus itself they have problems and the problem in the head position. So its easy fix in dummy model you need to change name of the head and in jbeam change name of the head to which you change in the 3d model. Hope I explain this correctly.:)

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. Mackezu

Mackezu
    Expand Collapse

I was thinking it would be cool to have a drag transmission (same kind the game has) because the current drag trans doesnt shift like the ones in game cars. I mean its harder to do burnouts and stuff when it wont shift to second gear. The stock game one shifts while doing burnouts if you lift the brake for a second and get on it again. Sorry if this is explained too difficult :D

9. Orangematz

Orangematz
    Expand Collapse

The windows and headlights of the Caprice have no texture. I already have cleared cache. Any other suggestions?

10. InsertNameHere²

InsertNameHere²
    Expand Collapse

I love this mod but I have one MAJOR gripe, which has been in the car for as long as I can remember. The default interior camera is far off center and low. You can fix the height and move the camera back with the ingame interior camera moving settings, but it's still off center.

I'd love to see the interior cameras across the car bodies be fixed hopefully someday soon.

11. B3_Burner

B3_Burner
    Expand Collapse

May I ask why this isn't in the main repository, when I open the game up?
    Yes, it's in the forums pages, but it should also be in the game repository, so that it installs automatically.

12. CN877

CN877
    Expand Collapse

The reason it is not in the main repository is due to copyright.

The developers do not allow mods with copyrighted logos onto the repo to avoid potential legal issues, therefore this mod must remain forum only :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. SergentFido

SergentFido
    Expand Collapse

Also the main mod is on the repository. It contains only one unbranded car. Then to have all the other content, it's forum download only. But if you subscribe to the main mod or follow this discussion, and you'll notice an update, then you'll know that the addon pack was updated. As i always make an update of the main repo mod when the pack is updated.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. B3_Burner

B3_Burner
    Expand Collapse

Thank you. I was a little unclear on that point. I thought so long as it wasn't the developers themselves uploading brand name cars (and only third party modders) that it was okay. But I guess not. Thanks for explaining. So I see not relying solely on the direct-auto repository for finding any and all downloads is a good idea. The forum pages will have what the repo lacks. Good to know. Thanks again.
    --- Post updated ---
    Okay... yes, and I certainly appreciated the universal access to the unbranded base car. An excellent mod and a good base starting point.
    And yes, I think I'm subbed to the base download so I'll get the updates, and I'll check the forum access pages for the Olds's and the Chevy's and the like.

I especially like your 82 to 84'ish Olds Regency 88/98? Diesel sedan. My dad had an 81 Buick LeSabre diesel, of similar GM design, and I learned to drive on that car, so it brings back good memories. It was a gutless wonder climbing mountain grades, but it did fairly well on the flats. I actually miss the so called "Malaise Period" American cars. I have always had a penchant for big, boxy American cars that thumb their collective noses at fuel mileage CAFE standards, so these are really cool. Thanks again for all your efforts.

• Like Like x 4
  15. SergentFido

SergentFido
    Expand Collapse

Thank you for your detailled feedback, it's always very appreciable :)

• Like Like x 1
  16. Wild Hog

Wild Hog
    Expand Collapse

Huh, I downloaded the newest version and the "Oldsmobile" writing is reversed on the passenger door handle again but only on the coupé body

17. Headstriker

Headstriker
    Expand Collapse

Please make a 305 ci beater, and maybe add some 6 cylinders in there (for horribly underpowered laughs)

18. Stalker_tn

Stalker_tn
    Expand Collapse

Seems broken since the last big Beamng update?

19. Sierra-3

Sierra-3
    Expand Collapse

Nope. Still runs fine here.

20. SergentFido

SergentFido
    Expand Collapse

No, it was broken when version 0.15 was released. So if you didn't updated it since a while , it's indeed broken for you :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice