Released American Road Refresh

Discussion in 'Terrains, Levels, Maps' started by MegaKnight, Oct 7, 2024.

  1. SynthethicMorgan?

    SynthethicMorgan?
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Feb 28, 2024
    Messages:
    683
    what state is this map based on?
     
  2. evolover

    evolover
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    May 18, 2023
    Messages:
    17
    As it relates to the mission pack. Idk if anyone else plays Garage 2 Garage as often as me but the one that gives us 'new' vehicles to drive I find it's sometimes too repetitive and I have good amount of mods installed. Now idk if that's something you can fix on your part but it would probably be best to add a G2G scenario making us deliver all/ various vehicles even if that means getting spawned a dump truck to drive 15 kms. Also Idk if anymore spawn points within the scenario could be created. I still feel there is a part of the map I have yet to explore. Thank you for keeping this mod updated
     
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Donmega

    Donmega
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Apr 28, 2017
    Messages:
    8
    Where exactly do I need to add the missions pack folder ?
     
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice