An "Is Police" toggle when modifying cars

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by a.#3838, May 18, 2024.

1. a.#3838

a.#3838
    Expand Collapse

I'm sure we've all been in the situation where we've made a modified police car, it's worked fantastic for that game session / map, but as soon as you close the game or switch maps the game no longer classes it as a police vehicle so you need to remake it. This is where an "Is Police" toggle in the modification menu would be great as it would allow you to manually select if a vehicle is police or not, and allow it to cross over into custom configs and default spawn vehicles. Maybe having it as a suboption under lightbars / sirens would be good.

2. SSRG

SSRG
    Expand Collapse

You can give your config an info file and write some line about if it’s police (I don’t remember the exact thing you need to write tho so you might wanna check on that with the vanilla police config info files)

3. Leo Zieger

Leo Zieger
    Expand Collapse

"Config Type"="Police"

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. a.#3838

a.#3838
    Expand Collapse

I've been struggling on this. How do I make a custom config have an info file? I can only find the .pc file

5. Leo Zieger

Leo Zieger
    Expand Collapse

6. pixeaudi

pixeaudi
    Expand Collapse

Revive I guess?
    I mean there is a way to do it with file editing, but if it was built-in it'd be even better

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice