Released Antonov AN-22

Discussion in 'Air' started by Vinnythegamerwhatevers, Jul 26, 2026.

  1. idk112233

    idk112233
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Sep 17, 2026
    Messages:
    5
    thanks and i love the mod
     
  2. H-8 bomber

    H-8 bomber
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Sep 5, 2026
    Messages:
    30
    bad new your mod is on modland
     
  3. a28

    a28
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jan 28, 2020
    Messages:
    942
    That is inevitable for almost any mod
     
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Vinnythegamerwhatevers

    Vinnythegamerwhatevers
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Apr 23, 2022
    Messages:
    59
    The mod has been fixed and rereleased! The game no longer crashes (hopefully) when spawning in anymore, along with some propeller blur tuning
     
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. EileenDstroyz_x3

    EileenDstroyz_x3
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Nov 13, 2024
    Messages:
    79
    Was dickin around and I must say, it survives direct fire from a Mirage and has somehow evaded 4 guided missiles. Perhaps just a skill issue on my part for the missiles, but the fact its survived the gunfire is interesting
     
  6. Lyller

    Lyller
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Sep 25, 2024
    Messages:
    141
    Ohh you actually did it. HUGE RESPECT
     
  7. idk112233

    idk112233
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Sep 17, 2026
    Messages:
    5
    well i can safely say that you fixed it (atleast for me)
     
  8. Lyller

    Lyller
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Sep 25, 2024
    Messages:
    141
    This is insane! The propeller blur works very well and the propwash is unseen in beamng! Very good job. I now also wanted to report of the nosewheel steering and how stable it is. 1. I would like that you make an option to use the nosewheel steering with an axis control like with rudder pedals. 2. I would like you to make the nosewheel stand stiffer so that it doesn't look like it collapses on the plane's weight. It also bends a lot.
     
  9. Vinnythegamerwhatevers

    Vinnythegamerwhatevers
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Apr 23, 2022
    Messages:
    59
    I tried to make the front gear as stable as possible but I see what youre saying, it still isn't perfect
    --- Post updated ---
    New update with a livery Ive finally been able to make!
    Screenshot2026-09-19224643.png Screenshot2026-09-19224820.png
     
    • Like Like x 3
  10. Zepherius

    Zepherius
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Mar 9, 2018
    Messages:
    259
    This is Great! Another cool livery would be the military version with camo
     
  11. Lyller

    Lyller
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Sep 25, 2024
    Messages:
    141
    I also want that you stiffen The main landing gears cause they start shaking and wiggling after I go over 240 km/h on The ground. This is not funny especially when you have heavy cargo and you have to take off at 280-300 km/h and you have to land like at 300 km/h so that it feels comfortable. (By comfortable I mean that I don't have to pull My yoke hard all from The final approach to The touchdown). Every Time when I land with like 70 tons of cargo I'm worried that Will The main gears hold up so If you could stiffen The main gears I would Be happy
     
  12. Blubhouse1212123

    Blubhouse1212123
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Dec 28, 2025
    Messages:
    119
    NICEEEEE. Im working on my falcon 50, hoping to make enough progress (i would like to get to 50% gear done) before making a wip thread. today i do wing tuning and control surfaces. However i will spare some time to downlaod the new update for this, i love the antonov livery, its quite nice looking.
     
  13. Vinnythegamerwhatevers

    Vinnythegamerwhatevers
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Apr 23, 2022
    Messages:
    59
    I never thought this would be much of an issue since this occurs when going at top take-off speed, but I'll try fixing it next update
     
  14. AstralVyx

    AstralVyx
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    May 5, 2026
    Messages:
    28
    Hey I love the updates you been making but I have a suggestion:
    I often use the jet version and it would be nice if the jet version had the same livery as the turboprop planes in the vehicle selection if you know what I mean
     
  15. Vinnythegamerwhatevers

    Vinnythegamerwhatevers
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Apr 23, 2022
    Messages:
    59
    You know you can create your own configs right?
     
  16. AstralVyx

    AstralVyx
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    May 5, 2026
    Messages:
    28
    Do my custom configs update with the original ones?
     
  17. Vinnythegamerwhatevers

    Vinnythegamerwhatevers
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Apr 23, 2022
    Messages:
    59
    I don't remove anything
    If anything changes it probably would be set to default anyways
     
  18. AstralVyx

    AstralVyx
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    May 5, 2026
    Messages:
    28
    may I ask what mod your pfp is?
     
  19. Zepherius

    Zepherius
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Mar 9, 2018
    Messages:
    259
    screenshot_2026-09-20_22-48-21.png
     
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Blubhouse1212123

    Blubhouse1212123
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Dec 28, 2025
    Messages:
    119
    hi astral
     
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice