Anyone know any other games that have extremely realistic customization like NFS or Beam?

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by ParadoxShiba, Jul 16, 2020.

1. ParadoxShiba

ParadoxShiba
    Expand Collapse

I really like cars and Beam got on my radar when I realized I could do some sick modifications for cars (offroad Bolides, track day Ladas, military Hoppers etc.) and I was wondering if there is any other game that has this sort of modification system. Since Beamng doesn't have much of extreme offroad or very "track-ish" kits for cars like the Hopper or T-Series (racing trucks.) For example, The Crew did a really good job of doing this type of customization. Just wondering is there any other game out there like this (DO NOT mention Forza Horizon 4!!!!! Out of the 699 cars in the game, only about 200 of them or so have a unique mod (Widebody kits, Sirens, aftermarket bumpers and everything, rally kits, etc) and the other 499 only have that lame Forza "bumper" and "spoiler" as a option for visual mods (apart from the wheels and tires and paints)

2. Marto

Marto
    Expand Collapse

Forza Horizon 1-4/Motorspor 1-7 (not all cars) ,The Crew 2, Street Legal Racing Redline, a lot more
    will tell more when i remember more

#2 Marto, Jul 20, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2020
  3. ParadoxShiba

ParadoxShiba
    Expand Collapse

Thx <3

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice