Apocalypse NOW

Discussion in 'BeamNG Roleplay Group' started by Car8john, Jun 11, 2017.

1. Cooldriver10

Cooldriver10
    Expand Collapse

*Drops ax
    Wait... Wait... Wait... Wait... Wait...
    (comes up with a reason)
    Look behind the building over where I was chopping wood, there is a gasoline container and freezed ham burgers

2. Deleted member 197136

Deleted member 197136
    Expand Collapse

So, if you don’t have any food,
    okay, thanks for cooperation. Always love it when I get to save a bullet.

*I walk over and grab the stuff, put it in my car, and drive off.

3. Cooldriver10

Cooldriver10
    Expand Collapse

Shoot...
    Well, at least I got the State Barstow hidden.
    *Grabs ax
    *Continues to chop wood

4. Deleted member 197136

Deleted member 197136
    Expand Collapse

Wish that guy had had a car. This one kinda sucks... Anyway, I got a bit of food. I suppose i'll check on him in a week, see if he has starved or perhaps if he got some food I can borrow.

5. Cooldriver10

Cooldriver10
    Expand Collapse

*Puts the chopped wood in the trunk of the State Barstow
    *Starts Barstow
    Well... lets see if there any food in the town
    *Leaves the sawmill

6. hugotronix04

hugotronix04
    Expand Collapse

Does anyone know if there are any Mecanodrive conversions kits for Piccolinas anymore?

• Like Like x 1
  7. Cool12345

Cool12345
    Expand Collapse

Probably not.

8. hugotronix04

hugotronix04
    Expand Collapse

Uh oh... Someone stole my Covet and one of my Kashiras. The Camry is missing too… AND A FEW GUNS?! I gotta do something ASAP

9. Deleted member 197136

Deleted member 197136
    Expand Collapse

Character reset again cause I can’t get behind being evil.

Name: Brien
    Cars: None

I’ve just been walking, I don’t know how long. Last group I was in left me on the side of the road. That was 2 days ago. I have no idea where I am, Judging by license plates on the deserted cars somewhere in Maine.

10. Cooldriver10

Cooldriver10
    Expand Collapse

*Currently in Utah... I left somethings behind, and pack whatever I could
    Now I one question that bugs me a lot... When is it over?
    upload_2019-10-21_17-3-54.png

11. Deleted member 197136

Deleted member 197136
    Expand Collapse

upload_2019-10-21_16-11-47.png
    I came across a gas station, and went inside to find a bit of water, food, and a can of gasoline. There were also two cars, one of which looked like it might be able to run.

I spent about half an hour on it, and was able to get an old sedan running. Has a quarter tank and can hopefully get me out of here.
    --- Post updated ---
    upload_2019-10-21_16-17-13.png
    I'll bet this thing has been sitting ever since day 1. I tried using the wipers and it did something. Luckily there isn't anyone else on the road.
    --- Post updated ---
    upload_2019-10-21_18-56-24.png
    I found a sawmill on the outskirts of town. It appears to have been in a shootout, and quickly left, as there is an old Grand Marshall Sheriff laying there. Tires are gone, but it may have some fuel. I need fuel, I have maybe 2.5 gallons left. I'm gonna search around a bit, and perhaps head out.
    --- Post updated ---
    upload_2019-10-21_20-13-0.png
    I got a revolver, food, and water at that farmyard. I also got a bit more gas in the sedan, but its about to run out again. I am in Utah, and have like no visibility. Hopefully I can find somewhere to camp soon before I lose vision or run out of gas. I should really clean up the windows, but the dirt and dust will not come off, and I don't want to waste valuable water on cleaning it.
    --- Post updated ---
    upload_2019-10-21_20-19-21.png
    I found a place to camp out, and was able to pump up my tires. I guess I'm sleeping in the moldy backseat of this car.

12. Deleted member 197136

Deleted member 197136
    Expand Collapse

I’ve decided to head back to ECU. I’ve been living fine for a while in Utah, but I’ve looted everything around. I think firwood would generally be a better place to live. What little supples I have left are in my sedan.

13. Tuner from America

Tuner from America
    Expand Collapse

I haven't posted in a while and that's because I've been busy moving into my new home. I found a old fire watch tower and turned it into my home. Solar panels on the roof, clean well water, and a small shed to store my tools at the bottom.
    screenshot_2019-11-23_17-37-52.png screenshot_2019-11-23_17-38-10.png

14. Deleted member 197136

Deleted member 197136
    Expand Collapse

Right now I’m on the highway, watching my fuel gauge go down and my check engine light turn on.
    --- Post updated ---
    upload_2019-11-23_15-55-42.png
    I found a moving truck somewhere outside of Utah. Looking in the back it had some canned food and water bottles, along with some furniture and other junk. It also has almost a full tank of gas and looks like its in good condition. I'm gonna ditch the crappy sedan and use the truck instead. Hopefully I can get to Firwood soon.
    --- Post updated ---
    upload_2019-11-23_16-3-36.png
    Hopefully I can get to Firwood before nightfall.

Attached Files:

• upload_2019-11-23_15-55-43.png
  15. Deleted member 197136

Deleted member 197136
    Expand Collapse

upload_2019-11-23_21-3-14.png
    I'm in Firwood. I'm gonna raid a few houses and try to make my truck into an RV.
    --- Post updated ---
    There are so many dead bodies and shot up vehicles around here. I wonder what it’s like in other countries. I’m really surprised I’m still able to get fuel. Maybe I can start making fuel for my diesel with alternative fuels. I’d imagine most of the people who are left got there by killing, but since I’m around maybe there’s still some nice people. Maybe I’ll run into a nice person.

16. Deleted member 197136

Deleted member 197136
    Expand Collapse

upload_2019-11-24_11-38-40.png
    So, my truck is effectively a camper now. Its pretty cool.

17. Cool12345

Cool12345
    Expand Collapse

(Can I join?)

18. Deleted member 197136

Deleted member 197136
    Expand Collapse

Yeah go right ahead.
    --- Post updated ---
    I’ve been camping in my truck for a couple days, eating well, and all that good stuff. Life is pretty good if I’m honest. Hopefully I don’t get attacked or anything.

19. Cool12345

Cool12345
    Expand Collapse

Ok
    (Spawns)
    Woah, this place is crazy. There are bodies everywhere. I see a sign that says "City of Firwood." I see a rusted shed and headed to it, inside, I see more bodies. But in the center, there is a police GM in mint condition. I hop in and realize it has 3/4 tank of gas. I drive away in the dark.
    --- Post updated ---
    It's been a few hours, I realized this car was involved in a fight right before I came, and there was a note on the dash saying it. It also stated there were 3 gas cans and a lot of food and water, I looked into the trunk and, sure there it was! I was joyed that I wouldn't starve. So while it's day, I'm gonna drive off now.

3 hours later, I have seen a Swiss army knife and a brand new, still-in-unopened-box matress for the GM. I put it into the back and it fits just fine! I drive off and saw a BeaMoving Truck on the side of the road. I later realized it was @brien_w's truck.

#1999 Cool12345, Nov 27, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2019
  20. hugotronix04

hugotronix04
    Expand Collapse

I'm started to get worried here in WCUSA. I mean sure, the newly found republic has given me a home, supplies and all, but it is still too dangerous. Should I move to Firwood, perhaps?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice