Apocalypse NOW

Discussion in 'BeamNG Roleplay Group' started by Car8john, Jun 11, 2017.

1. Deleted member 197136

Deleted member 197136
    Expand Collapse

Oh my God. You’re the owner of BeamRepairs! You were my boss, I’m Jimmy Mays.

2. jerrie

jerrie
    Expand Collapse

“Oh yeah, i remember you. No wonder you looked familiar. Its a small world.”
    “So, are we almost at camp?”
    (I’ll probably not react for a few hours, not that it matters, but now you know)

#2122 jerrie, Mar 1, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2020
  3. Deleted member 197136

Deleted member 197136
    Expand Collapse

Yep, we’re actually here now. You can go to sleep for the night and I’ll give you a tour tomorrow.)

4. hugotronix04

hugotronix04
    Expand Collapse

Hey, I know where we can get a lot of gas. There's this small town in which I settled a few months ago, Cascadia, USA. There's an oil rig there and a few gas stations

5. Deleted member 197136

Deleted member 197136
    Expand Collapse

You wanna take a road trip there? I know of a hanger somewhere in Utah. I think someone lives there, but it’s filed with a bunch of gasoline. I could try to convince them to give it up, or just search somewhere else.
    --- Post updated ---
    I’m thinking that @jerrie and @Cool12345 could take care of the community, and you and I can go out separate ways. If it all goes to plan, we should be good to go.

#2125 Deleted member 197136, Mar 1, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2020
  6. jerrie

jerrie
    Expand Collapse

“Yeah, i can take care of camp. Ive got to find a descent car that doesnt slurp fuel, so i can do that. Is firwood safe? Cause i may be able to find an old repair kit, and some parts at the workshop, or at least, whats left of it.”

7. Deleted member 197136

Deleted member 197136
    Expand Collapse

I’m thinking that @jerrie and @Cool12345 could take care of it, and you and I can go out separate ways. If it all goes to plan, we ah
    Yeah. You can go out and search or take my
    Hopper. I mostly drive the S-Series now.

8. jerrie

jerrie
    Expand Collapse

“Thanks, but i think im gonna look for another car, but ill keep it in mind. Anything else i should look for in firwood?”

9. Deleted member 197136

Deleted member 197136
    Expand Collapse

Gasoline and guns.

10. jerrie

jerrie
    Expand Collapse

“Got it”
    I start the walk to firwood.
    After a while, i arrive in firwood. The first place i go is the repair shop. On the way i pass the police station, i take a look, but it seems to be looted. I walk along, but stop, as i see something in the bushes. I go and take a closer look, and to my surprise, i find an old burnside police car. I break the window, and open the door. I find an old shotgun, and a handgun. Even though it has probably been there for a while, it cant hurt to start it. I manage to jumpstart it, and to my surprise, it still has a decent amount of fuel. I take it for a drive to the workshop, and pick up some old parts, oil and an almost empty jerrycan. I put it in the trunk of the burnside, and head back to camp.

11. Deleted member 197136

Deleted member 197136
    Expand Collapse

Wow. That things gonna burn through a lot of gasoline. It doesn’t matter, if everything goes well and @hugotronix04 and I find gasoline, we won’t need to worry for a long time.

12. jerrie

jerrie
    Expand Collapse

Yeah, but it still has all of its gear, and some extra ammo. It was probably abandoned before the apocalypse. I also checked the police station, but it was nearly empty.

13. Deleted member 197136

Deleted member 197136
    Expand Collapse

Okay. I think that @Cool12345 can give you a tour. I’m going to head to Utah now, and @hugotronix04 is going to his old place. He’ll take our semi truck, I’ve emptied out the cars, and I’ll take the beamoving van. Good luck here.

14. jerrie

jerrie
    Expand Collapse

“Thanks, you too”

15. hugotronix04

hugotronix04
    Expand Collapse

Hey i was thinking of something. Since before the apocalypse I was running HOS Motors and they can run on anything that burns, how about I tweak our cars so that they can as well?

16. Deleted member 197136

Deleted member 197136
    Expand Collapse

What do you mean anything that burns? What sort of fuels?

17. jerrie

jerrie
    Expand Collapse

Although that could work, what would we use as fuel? I dont think wood would be a good fuel, cause hauling around the wood would also use up more fuel, and for paper, i dont think that would be efficient.

18. hugotronix04

hugotronix04
    Expand Collapse

Yeah, anything that can combust. It could be wood, gasoline, bio fuels, oil, jet fuel, e85, diesel, even perfume could work

19. Deleted member 197136

Deleted member 197136
    Expand Collapse

Huh... maybe do it to some of your cars. I’m not sure I trust that modern crap in my rides.

• Like Like x 1
  20. hugotronix04

hugotronix04
    Expand Collapse

Alright. Just let me know if you want it on your cars as well

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice