[APP] Improved VehicleDebug APP

Discussion in 'User Interface Apps' started by Davidbc, Jun 23, 2014.

1. go14smoke

go14smoke
    Expand Collapse

If you updated, you click on the plus sign in the lower righthand corner and then click the app you want.

2. SHOme1289

SHOme1289
    Expand Collapse

I was wondering, is there some way to code in LUA or something a spike strip that doesn't actually break the wheels and stuff, just kinda "deflates" the tire like the buttons do? like, dirve over the strip, and its like the game pushes the button for you? I only ask cuz the spike strip that I read about basically yanked the tire/rim to pieces, ive seen the video. just a suggestion, I suppose, since I see that Davidbc was able to add the buttons to deflate individual tires/axles.

3. Davidbc

Davidbc
    Expand Collapse

I just realized my modified app doesn't work as expected with different vehicles. Every vehicle except the pickup or the grand marshall have their wheels identified in a different order, so when you click on ''deflate rear tires'' on the bolide for example, the 2 left tires will deflate instead of the 2 rear tires. I'll look into it.

4. Nadeox1

Nadeox1
    Expand Collapse
    Spinning Cube
    BeamNG Team

Was going to report that, but lazy me took over.
    It was hilarious to see all the tires deflating on my 8x8 when pressing "Deflate only RL"

5. Davidbc

Davidbc
    Expand Collapse

LOL ;) .

6. xKryptx

xKryptx
    Expand Collapse

Not sure if you will be able to get passed the issue(which is not big enough to be a problem really) of the wrong tyre deflating, but is there any way of calling the current vehicle name? if so then you may be able to script what number is which tyre, then assign it accordingly?

7. theshark

theshark
    Expand Collapse

You can get this info from the wheelInfo stream. I implemented it in the official version of this app but since the updater (afaik) doesn't override files changed by the user, everyone who changed the app won't get the updated version. It would be best to release modified versions of official apps under their own name in the future to prevent this :)

8. BlodgettPictures

BlodgettPictures
    Expand Collapse

Just wanted to let you know that you've done a mighty fine job with this! Very nicely done, and, I've been having way too much fun with it.

I know it might not be possible for you to remove individual pieces of bodywork, but, how possible would it be to be able to remove individual tires? (I'd even settle for all tires.. )

9. jtreign9097

jtreign9097
    Expand Collapse

Don't Mean to Bump this thread but were is the DL Link? or does anyone have a link to it elsewhere?

10. Neidjel

Neidjel
    Expand Collapse

The last line of the original post says this app now comes with the game so there is no download anymore

11. jtreign9097

jtreign9097
    Expand Collapse

I have the latest version of the game and i checked every app its not included from what i am seeing i am using 3.8.0 on Steam.

- - - Updated - - -

Just in case somebody else has the same issue as me ill post a link for the APP that should be linked here since this thread exists it needs a link so here it is.... Source

12. toppop7

toppop7
    Expand Collapse

I am having the same problem. I have checked all the apps and this one is not there.

13. randomshortguy

randomshortguy
    Expand Collapse

This app is outdated, it may not work on newer versions.

14. Sergent Rutabaga

Sergent Rutabaga
    Expand Collapse

Can you add more options like to remove certain parts and Btw good mod

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice