1. This section is for official content brought to you by BeamNG. Please keep the discussion civil and posts constructive to avoid spam. Posts disregarding these guidelines may be removed without any notice.
    Dismiss Notice

Autobello Piccolina

Discussion in 'Official Content' started by gabester, Oct 3, 2018.

1. WhatNot98

WhatNot98
    Expand Collapse

I'd be surprised if he is being ironic. Most people treat this forum like it's twitter.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. bussin.buses

bussin.buses
    Expand Collapse

This

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. McBeamer94

McBeamer94
    Expand Collapse

Man, my brain hurts!

4. NGAP NSO Shotgun Chuck

NGAP NSO Shotgun Chuck
    Expand Collapse

If it was like Twitter, I'd actually prefer it because I could be a lot more forthright with my opinions instead of having to worry about people who think the report function is a dislike button. But car and car-adjacent forums seem to deliberately select for hardcore just-wanna-grill types, unfortunately.

#1264 NGAP NSO Shotgun Chuck, Apr 18, 2023
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2023
  5. Agent_Y

Agent_Y
    Expand Collapse
    Jbeam/QA support
    BeamNG Team

I remember even the devs complaining about people misusing the report button at one point, this must be a major issue. Although I don't remember my own posts getting deleted recently, I guess my opinions aren't controversial enough lol

6. default0.0player

default0.0player
    Expand Collapse

Sometimes people using report as dislike button

• Agree Agree x 4
  7. DrKnives

DrKnives
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

It's no hatchback, the back is where you'll find the toaster oven that powers that Pickle. If anything, its a hatchfront.

8. LegThePeg Official

LegThePeg Official
    Expand Collapse

Idea: its a rear engine rounded coupe

9. DrKnives

DrKnives
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

If you look up "Fiat 500 Esseesee," you'll find that the author of its Wikipedia page says it's a "saloon car," which I honestly agree with.

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. bussin.buses

bussin.buses
    Expand Collapse

Yes
    --- Post updated ---
    Best definition yet

11. TMccanna

TMccanna
    Expand Collapse

just thought of something. why doesent this car have any aftermarket sport models like the original fiat 500 abarth models and such?

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. bussin.buses

bussin.buses
    Expand Collapse

I think Corse is the equivalent, but I concur, it needs to be expanded.

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. McBeamer94

McBeamer94
    Expand Collapse

I absolutely love the fact we can now swap in the Hirochi SBR4 F4s. Even without the turbocharger(s), the SBR4-swapped Piccolina is really quick and fast, with great get-up-and-go. And the engines seem to fit perfectly in the engine compartment of the car. Plus the dual center-mounted exhaust tips of the modern F4s look ace, they give the Piccolina a lovely "mini-911" look! ;)
    I have some suggestions though:

1) I think the Street Machine variant as we knew it could be retained alongside the new version because the Blow-Through Turbo and the Turbo Exhaust of the Air-Cooled 1.5 F4, along with the animated cooling fan, make for a great sight to behold (and because the Air-Cooled version doesn't need the Vented Hood up front, so it's a bit better looking with the normal hood and the Front Air Dam covering the Oil Cooler). I believe both versions can coexist, with the Air-Cooled version being named the "Classic Street Machine" and the new Water-Cooled version being named the "Modern Street Machine" (and both being presented with different colours in the Vehicle Variants Selector, for being told apart more easily).
    2) I've also noticed an incomplete little detail when you equip the modern F4s with the single turbocharger (a.k.a. Stage 1 and 2 - the Stage-3 dual turbochargers have no problem with this): the dual blue hoses coming off the intercooler clip on the lower part of it and they also don't seem to be going anywhere, there's a gap between them and the intake.
    3) The tachometer of the Sport Interior only goes up to 6000rpm, while the modern F4s can achieve at least 7000rpm and can even go up to 8500rpm when tuned. A special tachometer with at least an 8k rpm redline could be useful.
    4) The 6-Speed Manual Shifter starts on 3rd gear when you put it on 1st and it misses 1st, 2nd, 5th and 6th gears.
    5) The "Modern" Street Machine has an Open Differential and it really shouldn't.

#1273 McBeamer94, Jul 9, 2023
    Last edited: Jul 9, 2023
    • Agree Agree x 5
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice