1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.32 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

Automation Cars crashing my computer while driving them on Beamng Drive

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by D_Dark_Joker, Jul 20, 2018.

1. D_Dark_Joker

D_Dark_Joker
    Expand Collapse

• I have no mods enabled beside the Automation Car
    • My hardware is an i7 6700Q GTX 1070 16GB of ram. all up to date and nothing faulty
    • I can drive any of the actual beamng cars just fine but when it comes to driving my created cars from automation I drive around for maybe under a minute then my pc freezes and speakers go wild and my whole system crashes. It was not happening originally when the crossover happened. because when I updated both games to the export version I did so when they released and turned off my internet because I was on vacation and didn't want to use more of my hotspot phone data. So I am not sure by the time of the 13th to today if there was a bug fix or something that is causing this issue. or if the car that I created is making my system crash. But anything will help because I spent a lot of time designing this car so that others could use it.
    I upload the car to see if others use it and if it cause the same issue. I made sure that all of my other mods are disabled

Ive tried with other automation cars and its not specific to mine so there is that as well.

2. rottenfitzy

rottenfitzy
    Expand Collapse

Automation cars can be unstable in general. Delete that car and change it.

Maybe @Daffyflyer can help.

3. D_Dark_Joker

D_Dark_Joker
    Expand Collapse

ive tried a few cars and they all crash my system not just the car ive created

4. rottenfitzy

rottenfitzy
    Expand Collapse

What game version do you have? It may be a different version than the exporter works with.

5. D_Dark_Joker

D_Dark_Joker
    Expand Collapse

0.13 i believe unless there was a fix

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice