[Automation] I need help with aerodynamic

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by ArthasG, Jul 23, 2020.

1. ArthasG

ArthasG
    Expand Collapse

Can someone teach me a lesson on aerodynamics in this game? I don't know how to adjust the angle of the wings or how to do it.
    Sorry about my english, i'm from Brazil.

2. CaptainZoll

CaptainZoll
    Expand Collapse

on the downforce chart, if lines go up, it means the car has downforce, and will handle good at high speed. if it goes down, the car makes lift, which makes it unstable, (or at least understeery) at high speeds.
    economy cars ideally should have either a little bit of lift, or have the line flat, and supercars, etc should have downforce.
    more downforce lowers top speed, but like before, it makes the car handle better at high speed.

• Like Like x 1
  3. ArthasG

ArthasG
    Expand Collapse

I understand this part, but what about the left and right wing angles? How should i set them up?

4. CaptainZoll

CaptainZoll
    Expand Collapse

it depends if your car is fwd, rwd, or awd, and how oversteery it already is. if it's rwd and tends to wheelspin, i'd say more rear downforce, but if it's fwd, maybe more on the front. in general, you just want both to be either in downforce, lift, or neutral, not a mix.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice