Released AW Astro 4.0.6 Final

Perfection in simplicity

  1. Rozebabybuik

    Rozebabybuik
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Feb 15, 2025
    Messages:
    297
    Catastrophic bump
     
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Peterkragger_PL

    Peterkragger_PL
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Oct 8, 2016
    Messages:
    397
     

    Attached Files:

    • images37.jpeg
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Mysterious Unknown

    Mysterious Unknown
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    May 17, 2026
    Messages:
    309
    Not sure if this mod will be updated, but 0.39 broke the headlights on the Astro upload_2026-7-29_17-57-26.png
     
  4. Crashingjohnny

    Crashingjohnny
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Dec 25, 2025
    Messages:
    11
    Im not to sure if saw but if you read the update logs the latest update was the last update
     
  5. LanciaDelta04

    LanciaDelta04
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Feb 21, 2026
    Messages:
    604
    I will also leave this little tidbit from the update logs here:

    "This is most likely the last update, it should be fairly future proof but if it breaks i might fix it."

    It's possible it may be fixed. I will say though, I love the Astro dearly but it's definitely lived a long, good life. If it's time to let it rest for good, then so be it. Someone might fix it later down the line too.
     
  6. Priusfan0

    Priusfan0
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jun 1, 2026
    Messages:
    1
    (Probably a bump) At least it still works, there are a few missing textures from 0.39 as other people have said, (The USDM fascia does work) but we can at least enjoy it while it lasts.
     

    Attached Files:

    • Screenshotfrom2026-08-0217-40-03.png
  7. sabinoplane

    sabinoplane
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Aug 14, 2013
    Messages:
    225
    I am so friggin sad this mod is slowly degrading. It's genuinely so so so good, the model, the implementation in career mode, and it fills a very needed niche

    Might even consider fixing it myself just to squeeze a few more years out of it Idk if im ready to let it go. How hard can it be to fix a headlight texture and add some doors?
     
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. BlazerNG

    BlazerNG
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Apr 10, 2023
    Messages:
    44
    I got you guys. ;) I fixed the missing texture on the headlights, and I also fixed the weak lights during daytime. You could barely even tell they were on during the day. :)
     

    Attached Files:

    • Like Like x 11
  9. Phapha

    Phapha
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jun 18, 2026
    Messages:
    28
    w
     
    • Like Like x 1
  10. VIPER61

    VIPER61
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Dec 9, 2023
    Messages:
    95

    the mod fixing deity strikes again
     
    • Like Like x 1
  11. BlazerNG

    BlazerNG
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Apr 10, 2023
    Messages:
    44
    Sorry for bumping this again, but I noticed that the engine texture was also broken, so I fixed it. I didn't notice it the first time lol. :D
     

    Attached Files:

    • Like Like x 5
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice