1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice

Beam.NG confession...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RageBull, Sep 21, 2015.

1. RageBull

RageBull
    Expand Collapse

So with beamng I don't use it for crashing. I do the opposite, I use it for driving and all that. I actually try not to crash. Although eventually it happens, it's still fun to play. Haha.

2. Zappymouse

Zappymouse
    Expand Collapse

BeamNG is a physics sandbox that just happens to revolve around cars. The purpose is not, and never was solely about crashing.

3. DrowsySam

DrowsySam
    Expand Collapse

The goal was to make a realistic driving simulator, by simulating the whole vehicle.. Damage comes as an added bonus :)

4. derpfleet55

derpfleet55
    Expand Collapse

This is exactly why I hope this game will one day have multilayer. Understandably it would require some hefty coding , none of which I understand, but the idea of racing, even with only a few people in beam exites me.. imagine 20 laps, hirochi raceway 6 racers.. You hit someone you can damage your car too!, so brake and pass carefully. if you take a corner wrong and mess up your suspension, you will have to drive differently, or limp to the pits. Hopefully if not online we can get great ai someday.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice