1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.32 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

Beam NG "Out of Memory" When I still have 5Gb of ram left

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by Underground_171, Aug 24, 2019.

1. Underground_171

Underground_171
    Expand Collapse

So i've been having this issue for a while, Ever since the italy map was introduced, every time I tried to load italy, the map would crash... Then I would get an error saying beam.ng tried to request more memory than what was available. I have 16GB of DDR4 @3200Mhz, and there are people playing this game with 8GB, So what's the deal? And I can't use the new traffic AI because of the same issue, Am I really out of physical memory or is this some sort of weird setting that I never Fixed? My game is a clean install with no mods and only a few settings tweaks. I have screenshots for proof -

Attached Files:

• BeamNGMemError.png
    • ButIstillhaveleftoverRam.png
  2. RobertGracie

RobertGracie
    Expand Collapse

What does it say in game in the F1 screen in the settings or is that all you get?

Since I am not qualified enough I guess its time for a support ticket and Nadeox to handle this one :) , when in doubt on the forums, Call Nadeox1 :)

3. Underground_171

Underground_171
    Expand Collapse

I've already submitted a support ticket and am waiting for a response, but I'm hoping maybe It's just my stupidity that's causing the issue like some setting I have on thats preventing the game from working... idk
    --- Post updated ---
    You sure the key is F1? I haven't played beam.ng In a while so I kinda forgot all the hotkeys, but when I press F1 this comes up

Attached Files:

• F1.png
  4. RobertGracie

RobertGracie
    Expand Collapse

Nice picture but can you at least try for 1920x1080 resolution it would make it more readable

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Underground_171

Underground_171
    Expand Collapse

You sure the key is F1? I haven't played beam.ng In a while so I kinda forgot all the hotkeys, but when I press F1 this comes up
    upload_2019-8-24_17-17-3.png
    upload_2019-8-24_17-19-12.png Does This work? I've been saving my printscreens and downloading them in discord But I guess I can just paste them directly to get the full res

6. RobertGracie

RobertGracie
    Expand Collapse

The second one was perfect and yeah everything checks out, I would get a support ticket Nadeox is the support guy who will help you out with this I am a low level wiki editing gunt compared to someone who lives and breaths this game

7. Underground_171

Underground_171
    Expand Collapse

Alrighty, Well thanks for trying atleast, Hopefully my ticket will get a response soon.

8. RobertGracie

RobertGracie
    Expand Collapse

Also no problem at all I did what I could to help :)

I would wait until Morning in Greece where Nadeox is allegedly based so yeah he will get back to you :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice