BeamBreakers

Discussion in 'Police Pursuit' started by CarBro74, Nov 18, 2016.

1. Sunset Drive

Sunset Drive
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

1. oh.
    2. i can handle myself, im not backing out.

2. CarBro74

CarBro74
    Expand Collapse

Ok. Fine with me that you want to blow up.

3. Car8john

Car8john
    Expand Collapse

-all donks in the world blow up for some reason-
    --- Post updated ---
    -TCKIA explodes-

4. CarBro74

CarBro74
    Expand Collapse

*35 days later*
    Me: Alright Bigo. We got you here. You will be here for 2 days. *puts leader of BeamBreakers in solitary confinement*
    Bigo: Really?
    Me: Haha, that is your execution day. You will be havily guarded, and you will not escape. We will be looking at the evidence now.

5. cookies and milk

cookies and milk
    Expand Collapse

escaped execution with help of FBI now I'm here

6. Sunset Drive

Sunset Drive
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

WHY DOES NOBODY WANT ME TO DO ANYTHING IMPORTANT
    ITS ALWAYS TCKIA EXPLODES OR HIS DONK EXPLODES
    its at the bottom of the ocean dammit.
    SO @Car8john Im gonna end this conversation with a fuck you and a have a nice day.

7. CarBro74

CarBro74
    Expand Collapse

*2 days later*
    Ok, we just executed the BeamBreaker's leader Bigo, and all the people in the BeamBreakers will be imprisoned for 50 years.

8. cookies and milk

cookies and milk
    Expand Collapse

Um check the security cameras.One has stolen the prison bus

9. CarBro74

CarBro74
    Expand Collapse

Got it. We will send an SBR4 coming right now.

10. Car8john

Car8john
    Expand Collapse

We'll, usually you just spam and do stuff like that

Also, u sux

11. B727ClassicFlyer

B727ClassicFlyer
    Expand Collapse

Actually, suspect is deceased. I chased the bus through Utah until the suspect swerved to avoid a deer and went right off the mountain road, crashing some 400 feet down.
    screenshot_00699.png
    When I arrived, there was a Civetta Bolide 320 Classico in the mangled wreck of the bus, on fire. I assume the fire originated in the engine bay of the bus, and somehow spread from the bus to the Bolide.
    screenshot_00700.png screenshot_00701.png
    The suspect was dead upon arrival, having smashed his skull open on the steering wheel. There was no airbag, so I assume the airbag must've been disconnected for the prison buses. The suspect was bleeding profusely from his forehead, and the steering column, dashboard, and windshield were all up against his chest, probably driven backwards towards the driver when he collided with the ground. His legs were pinned under the dashboard. His left foot was severed at the ankle by the brake pedal, so I assume his foot was under the pedal when it was violently driven backwards by the impact.
    screenshot_00702.png screenshot_00703.png
    Shortly after that, there was a fireball of flames, exploding from the engine bay of the bus, engulfing both the Bolide and the bus in flames. The explosion was powerful enough to propel the battery and front left wheel clean out of the bus. The driver of the Bolide was consumed by fire, having been trapped in the vehicle as a result of the collision. The passenger of the Bolide was lucky enough to escape from the Bolide a mere 15 seconds before the car erupted into a fire-y explosion.
    screenshot_00705.png
    To be honest, I never seen anything like this, so I'll need some therapy after this, or else I would experience PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder) as a result of this thing. Anyone know a local therapist around here?
    screenshot_00704.png

12. Car8john

Car8john
    Expand Collapse

Nope, the employee insurance doesn't cover mental disorders anymore because we spent all that money on F*CKING DUMP TRUCKS FOR SOME REASON.......

So, you may want to have your check book ready.....

Nearest is $1000 a session for two weeks

13. CarBro74

CarBro74
    Expand Collapse

Well, we were loaned some money from the government—well not all the money, just enough— to buy those vehicles. We also bought those vehicles about 5 months ago, but yeah we are starting to make a recovery unit for officers, but it is still in development.

14. cookies and milk

cookies and milk
    Expand Collapse

I handed a phone call because of a request from E-098,the one in solitary and he has been acting suspicious lately.He was chatting about getting a tactical unit from the police precinct and breaking through the walls and let all the prisoners out to riot like anarchist.So yall pack some heat and keep a very close watch tonight you hear? aight

15. CarBro74

CarBro74
    Expand Collapse

Got it. Little do they know that there are 5 cameras each spying on all of them. The guards should also hide their weapons so the solitaries can not see the weapons.

16. cookies and milk

cookies and milk
    Expand Collapse

prisoners are getting violent.They are yelling and chanting "FIGHT" and shaking on the doors and the most dangerous one 'Gabe Syn nade" has a weapon.Get all riot police and support from dune island to help here in Utah

17. CarBro74

CarBro74
    Expand Collapse

Oh god. Things are getting really bad. We might need to send them to Baan, a prison far off in Alaska, it is about 500 miles from Anchorage, Alaska, and it is nowhere near any other buildings. Only we will need to send them through a plane, but they might break through the plane and jump off. A police transport van will come and take the prisoners to an airport, and then the van should come into the cargo plane so the guards can get out of the van, and guard the van until they land and get transported to the prison.
    --- Post updated ---
    Don't worry. Those guys are coming. Some military troops are coming too.

18. Car8john

Car8john
    Expand Collapse

We can barely get the Belazes into places with dense population, or any population, remember last time we had a Belaz and drove it around? I ran over that house....

We should sell them and use the money on BTRs

19. cookies and milk

cookies and milk
    Expand Collapse

the tactical unit has been spotted and is being attacked but it isn't doing much.WARN THE WHOLE CORRECTIONS DEPARTMENT AND POLICE THAT WE ARE ON CODE 3 LOCKDOWN WITH THE DANGER LEVEL AT CATEGORY 5 AND BRING IN SUPPORT NOW!

20. CarBro74

CarBro74
    Expand Collapse

Well yeah the Mexicans want them. Don't worry. We will sell them.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice