1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.32 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

BeamNG and custom maps.

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by superhobo666, Apr 12, 2013.

1. superhobo666

superhobo666
    Expand Collapse

Hey guys, quick question.

I was just wondering if BeamNG will support user created maps (I wouldn't be porting maps from other games, more than likely making maps of my own.) if so, what software should I use? (I currently have Blender and Sketchup, but if I have to use Cryengine 3, I may not be able to, it doesn't seem to want to play nice with my AMD based desktop.)
    what formats would it support? the same idea as models for cars? will the maps support the same featureset or require the same featureset of Cryengine? or whatever engine BeamNG gets put on (if I do remember correctly, BeamNG is to a degree, an addon for game engines.)

2. Potato

Potato
    Expand Collapse

It is completely run in Torque3d. I'm pretty sure that is what hutch makes maps with, too.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice