1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.32 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

BeamNG Can't Update.

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by Danny Werewolf, Jan 12, 2019.

1. Danny Werewolf

Danny Werewolf
    Expand Collapse

This is for the steam version, and I bet I should have posted in there, but I don't think I'd get as much help there. Anyway, I tried updating BeamNG for the second hotfix just released. When I go to downloads, BeamNG.Drive says 700.4MB / 700.4 MB, but I the bar isn't going any further It also says 100% in the library. I restarted my PC twice now, and it never changed. It also took 2 hours for this to get to that point. I'm pretty sure my WiFi Is decent atleast, but it's confusing. I had like, 15GB available for the download, so it shouldn't be stopping because of that. I also checked for Steam Client Updates, nothing needed Is Unpacking just that slow? Does anyone have any probably obvious answers?

de1193ac529a2e8f314b2c3497b2932d.png

This also happened before with the Italy update. Think it took a day and a half to finally play it.

It finally downloaded fully. Still odd why it happened though.

#1 Danny Werewolf, Jan 12, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2019
  2. Nadeox1

Nadeox1
    Expand Collapse
    Spinning Cube
    BeamNG Team

This is not the game's side, but Steam.
    If download has reached 100%, then Steam usually then proceed to prepare the files or other Steam-related operations, which can make it look like it's stuck at 100%.

You will find many other threads if you google 'Steam download stuck at 100%', and generally there is no a definitive answer.

• Informative Informative x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice