BeamNG car reviews

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic' started by nowysen, Aug 26, 2019.

1. nowysen

nowysen
    Expand Collapse

Here you can review cars you was driving in BeamNG, point out what you like in that car, and what you don't.
    Also point out cool features (or not cool) of the car you'll review! Any car, any mod, and config. Then give out the final score. Do it from 1/100. (yes 100 not 10, I want to be original :p) Welp, have fun reviewing cars there!
    --- Post updated ---
    Car I'm going to review: Autobello Piccolina 110 B

Let's start with it's quirks and features.

Here we have a quirk: The doors can open in the both directions.
    Things I like: Launches fast. Is soo small, can fit anywhere. Handling, it's pretty good. The look. It's light.

Things I don't like: After a fast lauch it goes slow. Safety. Storage in the frunk, won't fit even a pizza box.

Final score: 62 out of 100.

2. Copunit12

Copunit12
    Expand Collapse

I'm going to do a broad review of the 2nd generation or 90's version of the Ibishu Pessima mostly based off the sports model.

The Good parts: The 90's Ibishu Pessima is one of the best starting cars in the game due to it's remarkable handling despite lack of traction control. While it's not a drifting car it can take corners very well. The stock brakes are remarkable along with a good ABS system on models with it. It's rear taillights are large so if you like having a visual braking indicator they are 2nd to none.

The neutral: It's FWD. FWD struggles when it comes to proper drifting and off road capability. These losses are traded for better power sliding and rear impact collision. You wont lost your ability to turn or ability to put the power down unless you get stuck or the fuel tank is ruptured. The handbrake when it comes to drifting is not the best but not horrible.

The bad: It's slow and underperforme's against other vehicles in it's class. It's front and front sides crash survival is not the best and if the front get's damage it can cause the vehicle to stop working or lose all steering.

Other: The interior is nostalgic to me so I adore it. Gauges are large and easy to read and has powered windows. It has a very large engine bay with lots of open space making it easier to work on.

Final score: 80 out of 100

• Like Like x 1
  3. nowysen

nowysen
    Expand Collapse

The car I'm going to review: Ibishu Kashira 2nd Gen MR-V XSR

The Good Parts: The 2nd Gen Ibishu Kashira (MR-V XSR) is starting pretty good, handles good. Safety is the 2nd name of the car. Due to it's height and Offroad ESC it's a very good offroader. Engine sounds awesome for a minivan. For a minivan it's also very powerful.

Neutral: The sliding doors in the back. The 4X4 drivetrain helps the car to get out of the mud. The space in the trunk when the extra rear seats are raised
    up, there is almost no space, if you raise them back, there is a lot of space. The old-school interior that I like. Panoramic roof.

The bad parts: (First bad part was tested on: Offroad ESC, No ESC *they're the only ESC's avaible on this model) While going fast on the corners the car just starts to drift, this is pretty weird, but this happens sometimes, still it's bad. After a VERY fast start it goes on a decent speed. Storage space in the trunk while the extra backseats are raised up. While being inside the car, it's hard to see what speed you are going, cause inside is dark.

Other: The tailights looking like from a Fiat Punto or the Ford Focus.

Final Score: 89

Very good car!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice