Beamng Drive Movie: Epic Chase Leads To Multiple Crashes (+Sound Effects) |PART 8|

Discussion in 'Videos, Screenshots and other Artwork' started by FrIzErIs, Jul 15, 2017.

1. nissanfan515

nissanfan515
    Expand Collapse

"Wow, 20 minutes? Part 8 should be worth watching" was all I could say before watching part 8. After watching the video, the quality remains superior as expected, and the time spent on making this video was worth it. Here are some of my favorite parts:
    • Sweeper's secondary vehicle happens to be the rusty Oldsmobile from part 6, which was nicknamed "Project Garbage". Hellhound joking that the vehicle might break down if the group did not start tracking down Nomad adds some humor.
    • Sweeper and Hellhound tracking down Nomad and finding out that Andy survived since last appearing in part 3, in addition to the inclusion of the last two character's perspectives and roles in parts 6 and 7 (which weren't seen until now), before being spotted by the latter eventually leads to a chase.
    • The crashes are the icing of the whole video. Andy and Nomad caused plenty of mayhem that led to several accidents, and eventually, their actions costed them a lot.
    • Andy, being chased by Hellhound, avoided damaging his red K-Series from every single obstacle while going off-road and the two characters eventually took a ramp that leads back on the road. At this point, I made an appearance in the video.
    • Rebel's epic jump while chasing Nomad was stunning with the slow-motion. His truck crashed into a mobile trailer but continued on and teamed up with Savage to stop Nomad.
    Of course, here are the top 5 crashes that I liked throughout the video:
    • When Nomad pushed a blue S-Series off, the luxury vehicle was hit by a bus, which ended up hitting a row of Lamborghinis shortly after.
    • The blue D-Series crew cab attempted to avoid the wrecks caused by Andy, but ended up flipping over after making contact with the 200BX that crashed into a tank trailer beforehand. The propane tanks flew off the bed of the truck and caused great amounts of damage to the Suburban with the dummy adjacent to it as well as the Sunburst and SBR4 that are driving by.
    • Sweeper made a jump in an attempt to follow Nomad, but was hit by a train. His Oldsmobile ended up landing on top of several vehicles parked close by, all of which are presumably abandoned.
    • Nomad's van went airborne upon being forced onto a flatbed trailer by Savage, but upon landing, his van was hit by two semi trucks. Eventually, his vehicle went up in flames.
    • Andy's vehicle went under a tank trailer, but crashed into a large truck, and his vehicle did a couple of barrel rolls before hitting 3 parked vehicles nearby. By resting on the railroad crossing, a train smashed into the wrecked K-Series and ended with an explosion.
    The use of flashbacks and slow-motion, as well as the addition to vehicle alarms, are a nice touch to the video.

Overall, seeing that the quality gets better part after part, I am really impressed with part 8, FrIzErIs! I am looking forward to parts 9 and 10, both of which are expected to be excellent! :)

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Car Crusher Creative

Car Crusher Creative
    Expand Collapse

Because, realism.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Ytrewq

Ytrewq
    Expand Collapse

In the end I was expecting for Sweeper to come in his newly acquired Scania, smash the sh*t out of the roadblocks and rescue Hellhound.
    My favorite part: when the aftermath of the crash involving @Hirochi , @titantls and @jerry88 is shown, the camera stops to show @jerry88 's license plate reading "ASSMAN".
    When the blue D-series carrying propane tanks collided with the Audi, the tire squeal that was heard resembled a loud scream to me. I found that hilarious, like the car was screaming in pain (it was too loud for an occupant scream).
    Also, I have a question. In the beginning, most cars had already been removed from the crash site, but there still were ambulances, so there were still injured people on the site, right? If so, did they tow the cars before rescuing humans?

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. killstreak451

killstreak451
    Expand Collapse

realism?!

5. Car Crusher Creative

Car Crusher Creative
    Expand Collapse

Its what would happen in real life, and most of the cars did not have great safety systems sooooo yah.

6. EruptionTyphlosion

EruptionTyphlosion
    Expand Collapse

Likely, a lot of cars were removed to allow emergency services to extract other drivers. Clearing any empty wrecks allows for more space to remove people from other vehicles, or removing wrecks might allow rescue services to reach people that they couldn't get to before.

• Informative Informative x 5
  7. killstreak451

killstreak451
    Expand Collapse

yah but not all crashes are fatal

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. EruptionTyphlosion

EruptionTyphlosion
    Expand Collapse

If all car crashes were fatal, then why would there be vehicle extraction equipment in the first place? Extraction equipment is used primarily to remove living occupants.

9. overdrive5

overdrive5
    Expand Collapse

Guys, you're going off-topic, please stop.

10. EruptionTyphlosion

EruptionTyphlosion
    Expand Collapse

We are discussing the realism and survivability of the crashes in the movie. How is that off topic?

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. overdrive5

overdrive5
    Expand Collapse

Oh, sorry, I got the wrong idea.

12. lumbud84

lumbud84
    Expand Collapse

Can you give an estimate of when the applications will open, because I want to actually be there when they go up this time.
    (I'm going on week-long vacation next week...so I want to be able to apply.)

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. EruptionTyphlosion

EruptionTyphlosion
    Expand Collapse

Probably in 1-2 weeks. Not for a while.

• Informative Informative x 3
  14. Wild Hog

Wild Hog
    Expand Collapse

I do hope this website notifies me when appications go live....... I don't want to miss out on my badass action scene :p

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Aboroath

Aboroath
    Expand Collapse

Bravo as usual! The attention to detail, realism, wit and wreckage is awesome yet again. These vids really elevate the whole game in
    many ways:cool:. Sergent's Olds looks right at home.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  16. killstreak451

killstreak451
    Expand Collapse

i dont wanna be rude or mean or hateful
    but as much as i enjoy this episode (which is a lot)
    there are 2 things that anger me
    1. nomad being the traitor:nomad has appeared in only 3 episodes first had about ~5 min screen time and in his staring episode he turns out to be a traitor and gets killed by rebel and savage.we barley new this guy and hes already dead. he had more screen time than inertia. but why nomad hes the slowest of the pack
    2:Andy dies in the episode he reappears:sudden return of Andy and now hes dead no more crimes no more attacks hes dead now for real.so this means we have no more main villain. as much as we all wanted Andy dead hel i even posted a theory about Andy being not dead i just dont think he should have died on his return where we know its him so know i am wondering what now?

but other than that this was an amazing episode
    1:great action sequences
    2:long episode fits the show perfectly
    3:great quality as usual
    4:cop appearances
    5:the perfect timed to be continued

so keep up the good work friz

• Agree Agree x 3
  17. Haida

Haida
    Expand Collapse

Again you wrecked my car. Am i becoming second FireStriker?

• Like Like x 1
  18. Alewyx

Alewyx
    Expand Collapse

My car was wreked EVERY video iv ben in also.

• Like Like x 2
  19. Haida

Haida
    Expand Collapse

I don't know. I am a unicorn.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. savo

savo
    Expand Collapse

rip

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice