Beamng Drive Movie: Epic Chase Leads To Multiple Crashes (+Sound Effects) |PART 8|

Discussion in 'Videos, Screenshots and other Artwork' started by FrIzErIs, Jul 15, 2017.

1. FrIzErIs

FrIzErIs
    Expand Collapse

Still no luck :(

2. FireStriker

FireStriker
    Expand Collapse

What happens when you click "set as new vehicle"?

3. skodakenner

skodakenner
    Expand Collapse

you also could clar your cache that might help too

4. Dr.Balbarian

Dr.Balbarian
    Expand Collapse

Clear your cache would be a good try.
    When you spawn in can you move the camera at all?
    Also try CTRL+E and "remove current vehicle" and see what happens.

Lastly try deleting the charger and loading the game.

5. FrIzErIs

FrIzErIs
    Expand Collapse

Nothing works...
    wont that delete all my custom configurations that I've saved?

6. FireStriker

FireStriker
    Expand Collapse

It didn't delete any of my Mustang configs when I cleared cache.

7. FrIzErIs

FrIzErIs
    Expand Collapse

I figured it out. siren and horn mod was preventing me from spawning cars. I disabled it and it works fine now. Gotta go record dem crashes! :D
    --- Post updated ---
    Anyone knows how to fix mods? I've got a mod that is technically working, but the special features of it dont work anymore. Maybe it was glitched after the new update came. If you know how to fix things like that PM me.

8. FireStriker

FireStriker
    Expand Collapse

What mod is it? (A car, prop, ect)

9. FrIzErIs

FrIzErIs
    Expand Collapse

Anyone knows how to fix mods? I've got a mod that is technically working, but the special features of it dont work anymore. Maybe it was glitched after the new update came. If you know how to fix things like that PM me.
    a car

10. Dr.Balbarian

Dr.Balbarian
    Expand Collapse

Which car and whats the exact problem?

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. killstreak451

killstreak451
    Expand Collapse

while @w E d T z O | you know :D said about the gang making robberies
    hellhounds parents divorced due to his dads life spiraling outa control. his mom went to live in chicago with her sister while his dad stayed in there small house (the one house/spawn location with the garage in the alley,sweeper lives in the 2 storey spawn/house in the culdasac) hellhound was 18 going to 12th grade(final grade before college for all you non-americans) when he got the charger before that he only could drive his moms soliad 4000 wagon his dad wound't let him near his vw scirocco .johnny was a close friend to hellhound but andy never liked him and was more friends with nomad and black widow. The cool kid at school was this guy lets call him micheal who owned a hirochi prasu and was studying to be cop and was the star football player .hellhound was bullied by him and his friends,but after his new 1969 charger he changes and rises through the ranks and taking micheals girlfriend lets call her ashley,angering micheal, and yeah i know this is probaly pointless but im getting to it.his father lost his job at the mechanic shop so he took a low paying job at a resturant. now that hellhound and his dad has less money hellhound icreases his criminal activity ,like street racing and heists.so then on prom night while the teens are still partying ,hellhounds dad was drunk and involved in in a high speed pursuit and is tragically killed when he plows head on with a semi while trying to aviod a roadblock.this is where hellhounds dislike with cops begins . some year later but before the beginning of the series hellhound has been making money from street racing one day he gets challenged by Micheal to a race for $50000 ,they race initial d style while running in the 90s plays in the background(yep).hellhound wins .and it turns out hellhound is engaged to ashley and has a kid ,enraged by this Micheal prepares to exact revenge ,one day while on a road trip in utah at night Micheal attacks them on the highway and forces onto the clif side causing the car to rollover multible times before slaming upside down on a rock ,the car catches on fire,hellound is pulled out by a local cop (whos actually hellcop tantantan) but they cant save ashley and his kid before the car explodes . hellhound learns that not only Micheal is responsible but hes also a corrupt cop. hellhound prepares john wick style for revenge and gets a dodge charger. but on arriving to Micheals home he finds there many cops and ambulances ,turns out Micheal killed himself for finding out that the police found out what he was doing and responsible for. disappointed he goes to his old family home and goes though a depressed and angry phase .but the gang save him from spiraling down like his father by bringing him back to street racing but on a day at the matrix freeway several moths later while he and johnny were practicing, a deadly pileup happens and johnny is killed and sooooooooo the story begins with hellhound not wanting to face prison time for his crime and the gang running from the law.
    what do yall think about this fan fic
    --- Post updated ---
    @FrIzErIs the caprice version of the full size mod came out

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. w E d T z O | you know :D

w E d T z O | you know :D
    Expand Collapse

Wow!

13. killstreak451

killstreak451
    Expand Collapse

Yep that detail do

14. Blitzkrieg0628

Blitzkrieg0628
    Expand Collapse

Untitled.png
    I think it would look like this.
    Light blue with cheap hubcaps since the original ones fell off.

#794 Blitzkrieg0628, Aug 18, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2017
  15. killstreak451

killstreak451
    Expand Collapse

You that right

16. FrIzErIs

FrIzErIs
    Expand Collapse

Its pretty hot outside and in my room and my pc gets hot when I turn on games, so the game starts lagging... I cant record... I need to buy a second cooler for my pc.. Ill need to wait for the temperature in the room to drop.

17. CarBro74

CarBro74
    Expand Collapse

It seems with these threads once a new thread is made literally everybody goes to the new one and this one is abandoned. Wow. That is actually depressing because there are 7 dead threads here at least.
    --- Post updated ---
    Hah, where I live there is a cool breeze. Aah.

18. FrIzErIs

FrIzErIs
    Expand Collapse

Well this thread alone has 40 pages, if I put all my videos in one thread, there would be way too many pages and way toohard to find information/applications/links etc in the thread. All threads die when they become irrelevant. At least they dont go away unnoticed.

19. CarBro74

CarBro74
    Expand Collapse

I know, that is just pretty interesting.

20. Blitzkrieg0628

Blitzkrieg0628
    Expand Collapse

Definitely invest in a good cooler, it'll be worthwhile. Also, maybe invest in an air conditioner. ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice