Beamng Drive Movie: Epic Chase Leads To Multiple Crashes (+Sound Effects) |PART 8|

Discussion in 'Videos, Screenshots and other Artwork' started by FrIzErIs, Jul 15, 2017.

1. killstreak451

killstreak451
    Expand Collapse

congrats friz more people are joining beamng cause of you and your movies

2. overdrive5

overdrive5
    Expand Collapse

It just so happened that everyone else named their character John.
    --- Post updated ---

• Like Like x 1
  3. KaiserimnopYT

KaiserimnopYT
    Expand Collapse

I have my cop idea

4. FrIzErIs

FrIzErIs
    Expand Collapse

Well It needed to end with a cliffhanger, so people would want to know what will happen next :)
    1. I think I mentioned on the forums an accidental stunt, so yeah this was that accidental stunt, I loved how nicely the car recovered and decided to use the clip in final version.
    2. I put a less powerfull engine in it, so its easier to control.
    3. When Andy push black ibishu under the trailer it was a reference to fast and furious. As someone mentioned I did a similar thing back in Part 2, but this time it was a little different as it led to a small chain reaction. Also Andy's crash was inspired by fast and furious as well.

Thats your pack? Haha, well thats, I didnt know u made it :)

Cause some of them were very deadly, also the bus accident was bad, so some people on it died as well (in Part 7)

Because this is not the application form :). Do you really expect me to remember everyones cars? I only ask for a simple application to be filled, so I dont have to go through older movies to check who drove what. Thats the only thing I ask, If you cant do it, your "application" will be ignored, hope you understand.

Well I recorded this for two weeks, I spent as much time as I needed to get the result I wanted, I dont want to publish a video that I dont believe is gonna be good.

1. Damn, same mistake twice, I need to check in google translator next time, just to be sure :D
    2. You did, thanks, I'll check them out.
    3. Part 9 will be a police chase, part 10 something a little bit different.

I love reading your informative comments. That was why I decided to include you in the video even though you didnt apply for this episode. Thanks again.

Haha that license plate attracted a lot of attention in the comment on youtube, it was like an Easter Egg, that some people noticed and some didnt :D
    That tire squeal is actually from final destination crash sequence :D
    The ambulance situation has been clarified by someone else, so I wont comment on that :)

1. Nomad was good friends with Andy and Johny.. when they were gone, he was still with the group but kinda alone now.. He didnt do well (look at his van) so he decided to stay with group for future robbery jobs or something, to get some money. So when Andy returned, he could only trust Nomad to help him get his revenge. So Nomad agreed to work with him.
    2. Well you'll have to wait and see what happens next :)

You got me. You could find something similar in other episodes too. hint: part 2, 5.

Well you application was posted right after I closed registration, and that car didnt work in my game for some reason anyways :D

Yes, the end kinda suggested its gonna be a police chase video :)

You have link for that soundtrack?

It was planned before. At first I thought to make it like Andy did fall out of Sweepers trailer, but flew out of his car somewhere down the mountain and was later spotted from the helicopter that was chasing Hellhound and Sweeper. But I accidentally deleted all my games including old version of Beamng which supported that helicopter, so I used the idea, that Andy could have stayed in the trailer and was later found by the cops. Was it you who suggested this theory?

I think it was in a pack someone from the forums sent me a few months ago.

Hehe, well this is the only place to apply for the movies, so if people want to take part, they have to register to forums :)
    --- Post updated ---
    Lol I named red Covet John Simons, and only when making credits I noticed there were like 3 more Johns. Its like an Easter Egg too. How many people would notice this video is full of Johns :D

• Like Like x 5
  5. lumbud84

lumbud84
    Expand Collapse

Knowing me, I'm probably going to be a civilian regardless.

And I have the perfect idea...

#105 lumbud84, Jul 16, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2017
  6. Neptune_The_Star

Neptune_The_Star
    Expand Collapse

Probably my new favourite movie by you! It was well worth the wait for this masterpiece. My favourite part is probably when Andy realizes that they are being watched, I have know idea why this is my favourite but it just is

• Like Like x 1
  7. CarBro74

CarBro74
    Expand Collapse

OMG MAN THAT ONLY TOOK YOU 2 WEEKS TO FILM?
    That is crazy. 2 weeks is better than a month, and it was AMAZING. I finally was on the camera for more than 4 seconds. Great job man, truly amazing. Also good thing Hellhound dodged those obstacles with his Dodge.
    baa dumm tss

• Like Like x 1
  8. FrIzErIs

FrIzErIs
    Expand Collapse

Yeah two weeks to record and two weeks to edit :)

9. w E d T z O | you know :D

w E d T z O | you know :D
    Expand Collapse

Do you still got the Link?

10. killstreak451

killstreak451
    Expand Collapse

guess i have to wait:)
    link

11. fivedollarlamp

fivedollarlamp
    Expand Collapse

You replied with " sure" if I remember right

12. Toppocraft

Toppocraft
    Expand Collapse

Could i be in a video as a car or character please? If so that would be awesome and i would be so happy!:D
    Great work again and i look forward to the next video.

13. Car8john

Car8john
    Expand Collapse

Yeah, actually, I think I stated it in the third or fourth episode as a theory, then after the 6th episode I think when we met nomads character

14. Mair Mask

Mair Mask
    Expand Collapse

As alway great job!
    What i like the most? Your scenarious talent rly it's like in Hollywood.I hope you will make the best films ever! Thanks for your vids!

15. hugotronix04

hugotronix04
    Expand Collapse

Will part 9 feature a spectacular pileup?

16. Deleted member 243768

Deleted member 243768
    Expand Collapse

Im excited for part 9 :D
    BTW is watching a thread basically following it?

yes,i am stupid

17. EruptionTyphlosion

EruptionTyphlosion
    Expand Collapse

Yes, it's basically the same thing .

• Informative Informative x 1
  18. hugotronix04

hugotronix04
    Expand Collapse

Fera, will you want to be featured again in part 9?

• Like Like x 1
  19. EruptionTyphlosion

EruptionTyphlosion
    Expand Collapse

I already am.

• Informative Informative x 1
  20. Alewyx

Alewyx
    Expand Collapse

How do u know? Ur a police?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice