Beamng Drive Movie: Epic Police Chase (+Sound Effects) |PART 4| - S01E04

Discussion in 'Videos, Screenshots and other Artwork' started by FrIzErIs, Dec 26, 2016.

1. Car8john

Car8john
    Expand Collapse

1. Ok, thanks for clearing that up, now I know why it's episode 10
    2. It may have been pure coincedence, but, notice how the Black Widow knew exactly what happened inUtah, while the sweeper barely mentions it, maybe it's because the Black Widow was there...
    3. Fair point about the BMW, likely was a coincedence
    --- Post updated ---
    Oh, I can be a random civilian, just a plain Black Bruckell LeGran Sport, if you need a name, just say 'john'

• Like Like x 1
  2. Alewyx

Alewyx
    Expand Collapse

You know, Black Widow was next to Hellhound at the beginning. Sweeper was supposedly to only be there when the tunnel clip happened, so he didn't mention much cuz he didn't know what happened.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Car8john

Car8john
    Expand Collapse

Yes, I know, I think it may go something like this...

Black Widow: the leader of the little clan, like a mob boss
    Hellhound: Likely in a relative position of power below black widow, purely based on the fact that Black widow is only there for meeting therefor he must have other busy work to tend to, think of him as the sort of 'James Kirk' of the gang if this was Star Trek 2009, can make real bad mistakes, but, worked through them
    Sweeper: Much like Hellound, maybe even his partner, teamed up to do Black Widows dirty work, he is more so a side character in the group although being one of the main characters in the film

I think to much......

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Brown_Diplomat

Brown_Diplomat
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

This.
    screenshot_00601.png

• Like Like x 1
  5. Alewyx

Alewyx
    Expand Collapse

But then Black Widow would've probably stayed with Sweeper and Hellhoud in part 3, but then what biusness would he do? We need a behind the scenses thingy. I also thought that Hellhound would be the leader, scince he causes the destruction.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Car8john

Car8john
    Expand Collapse

Well, as I explained in that, being a mob boss, he likely has more people out working like Hellhound and Sweeper, so, he would need to attend to other meeting and maybe dispose of more 'Andys', plus, he would likely choose to lay low as, being a mob boss and all, he is a rather important individual, notice how, when Hellhound and Sweeper dispose of Andy, Black Widow isn't there, well, I think he knew that it wouldn't go as planned....

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Alewyx

Alewyx
    Expand Collapse

About Andy and dropping stuff, I explained that he wasn't there in part 3, so he likely knew that that would happen. Also, Black Widow has a black car, and and an 'undercover' car. We are thinking out of the box:p

• Like Like x 1
  8. Car8john

Car8john
    Expand Collapse

If you think about it, Andy didn't call in Sweeper and Hellhound, him being in the back of the truck, he wouldn't know exactly where in Altitude he was, but, Black Widow, on the other hand, knew exactly where and when they would drop off Andy, and, Black Widow was meeting with Hellhound in Utah, while Andy was no where near Utah, Black Widow was right beside him, and, the police ignore him as if he was just a normal guy, or on their team.....

-plot twist-
    What if....

Black Widow was really an undercover cop trying to lock up Hellhound and throwing Andy and Sweeper under the bus to do it, he called in the cops twice, and, he was the one who got the HellCop Charger to be there, to even the playing field, as, he was in the Black BMW, as he was chasing Hellhound from the start, notice as he still accelerated at the ramp made from a car, as if he was after something.......

Maybe he was after Hellhound from the beginning

-secrets unraveled-

• Like Like x 1
  9. Alewyx

Alewyx
    Expand Collapse

Dayum. Speechless
    You mean the black BMW in part 1? And you mean everyone against Hellhound? Sewwper, Black Widow, and Andy? But what about Andys brother?
    -secrets haven't been unraveled totally yet-

• Like Like x 1
  10. Car8john

Car8john
    Expand Collapse

Yes

#MindBlownApart

• Like Like x 1
  11. Alewyx

Alewyx
    Expand Collapse

Andy's brother? not all clues are finished yet. If there is a story behind that...

#71 Alewyx, Dec 28, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 28, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Car8john

Car8john
    Expand Collapse

Andys brother and Hellhound appear to be racing... Or, is Andys brother trying to catch Hellhound, much like our supposed Black Widow, which, can explain even more...

Andys Brother, likely also employed by our gang leader/undercover cop Black Widow, tasked with chasing Hellhound down and putting him into a trap much like Sweepers, which can explain their tactics, first, if Andy brother and Hellhound where racing, Hellhound might have stopped when Andys brother crashed, but, when does he not stop? When he is getting chased. And, see Black Widows tactics in episode 3, he goes behind Andy and secures him at sweepers rear, where was the Black BMW? Behind. And, how about Hellhound? Now, imagine that episode 1 is episode 3, just do it, it will make sense soon...

The Black BMW is Black Widow, forcing Andy into the trap, he is also somewhat behind in the events and in the end ends the pursuit, now, Andys Brother is Hellhound, also in the chase, planning to aid in trapping Hellhound for whatever he did. But, what about Sweeper? Well, look back over the footage, there, you might see another big rig, I belive it was Grey, and, resembled Sweepers a bit, though it may not have had the correct trailer, that I should rematch it for and check that, now, that may have been our Sweeper for Episode 1...

So, to recap
    Episode 1 = Episode 3 chase
    Black BMW- Black Widow
    Andys brother- taking on the role as hellhound in the chase
    Grey Truck- Sweeper
    Black widow- secret undercover cop with a mod empire, likely this may be his conditions of a bail...
    RV- possible other gang member at Utah meeting
    Episode 2 and 4- result of Black Widow calling in cops, not Andy
    Andy- completely innocent, Black widow specifically chose his brother so he could have the emotional leverage on him for when the mission would fail, then, he could use him to blame for the cops in episodes 2 and 4
    Hellhound- one of Black Widows gang members, likely is causing much trouble and has been desired to be gone by Black Widow
    Sweeper- another gang member, likely Hellhound's partner, gets caught up in the whole hellhound mess when he is called in to deal with Andy

Is your mind blown yet? Well, we shall wait till the next episode, so that I can flip your view of that much like I would flip a table
    --- Post updated ---
    So glad I can make you look at 7 minute episodes and think 'maybe the crazy guy on the forums has a point...'

• Like Like x 1
  13. Alewyx

Alewyx
    Expand Collapse

ok then.. the wait for next eposode is on

• Like Like x 1
  14. CarBro74

CarBro74
    Expand Collapse

Ok. I will try again. I understand.
    Name: CarBro74
    Role: Civilian
    Car: Hirochi Sunburst 2.0 FWD Sport with default yellow.
    IMG_1278.png
    Meh. Maybe just a normal civilian trying to go fast.

• Like Like x 1
  15. FrIzErIs

FrIzErIs
    Expand Collapse

OMG Guys, Im busy at work and decided to check the forums. Wow you are really getting into the story! I mean your theories make a better story than I have told. I'll need to read your comments again and think about it when I get back home, so I can clear some things up. But wow you are creative guys. I was planning a story twist in Season 2, but what you are telling could make a great story too. I made Chain Reaction even before thinking it would turn into a movie. So the story was just that two racing cars cause a major accident. I know my movie needs a prequal to explain somethings, who are the characters and why they are the way they are. Maybe I could use some of your theories. Again, Ill think again about when Im home. Keep those theories coming, I might think of some more plot twists mixed with them! Love your creativity guys!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. dat15gamer

dat15gamer
    Expand Collapse

Attached Files:

• screenshot_00009.png
    • screenshot_00010.png
    #76 dat15gamer, Dec 28, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 28, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  17. FrIzErIs

FrIzErIs
    Expand Collapse

Please Note: Try to pick different cars, video needs more variety, so dont pick a car that someone else has already picked :)

• Like Like x 1
  18. LucasBE

LucasBE
    Expand Collapse

Hey, After this, I absolutely wanna be someone in the story :p

So, Here's my cast :

Name : Lucas
    Role : Cop
    Car : Bruckell LeGran Luxe V6 (A) (Black)

Luxe_v6_a.png

• Like Like x 1
  19. FrIzErIs

FrIzErIs
    Expand Collapse

Welcome aboard. As I mentioned before I cannot accept undercover cars anymore . I could include you as regular police (with police skins) or as civilian ;)

• Like Like x 1
  20. LucasBE

LucasBE
    Expand Collapse

Hey:

1. Thank You!
    2. You can chose Cop or Civilian

3. *Dark Voice* The choice is yours... Slow fade-out... Sloow i've said! not too long!

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice