Beamng Drive Movie: Epic Police Chase (+Sound Effects) |PART 4| - S01E04

Discussion in 'Videos, Screenshots and other Artwork' started by FrIzErIs, Dec 26, 2016.

1. JayPlaysBeamNG

JayPlaysBeamNG
    Expand Collapse

1. Officer Cukoodukoo
    2. Cop
    3. Police RS Sunburst/Police SBR4
    4. I can't post a picture, no mods needed for RS sunburst, but police sbr4 is in either variety mod or djplopper's mega pack.

• Like Like x 1
  2. FrIzErIs

FrIzErIs
    Expand Collapse

Im not sure I have this car. Can you send me download link?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Brown_Diplomat

Brown_Diplomat
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

I answered your question about the model.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Alewyx

Alewyx
    Expand Collapse

I thought that Andy's brother was trying to chase Hellhound...

• Like Like x 1
  5. FrIzErIs

FrIzErIs
    Expand Collapse

As cukoodukoo explained its because of my previous videos. Maybe Ill make a separate playlist for movies and cobra 11 comparisons, but for now I wanted it to be a season finale that ends together with 2016.

As for UTAH, yes it was Black Widow, I haven't even thought about making a video about what they were doing there. Didnt expect people to notice her in that video :D. however I was going to go back to that video in upcoming episodes. The Fleetwood and Mistubishi have nothing to do with main characters, they were just sightseeing.

As for black cars its just a coincidence, but maybe I should make it a "gang" color? :D

As for Black BMW in Chain Reaction video. I think I mentioned somewhere that I when I was making this video I didnt plan to expand into movies. Only after it was published and received a lot of positive comments, I decided to make a continuous movie out of it, because everyone else were either making crash compilations, crash tests, cctv crashes, dashcam crash videos, horror stories, short stories, that end after one episode. I didnt want to make stuff that people were already making. I didnt see any videos with a continuous story (execpt that alien story, I think it was Skymicstudio series) also, there were very little videos with sound effects, at least I didnt see them. So only then I thought to turn it into movies each relating to each other. Im glad someone finally noticed Black Widow in part 2 :D

Application accepted.
    Yes you're right, its because of cobra videos. You think I should separate the movies from cobra 11 episodes?
    and you're right again about the BMW. Its just a coincidence.

2. Well she knew what happened in UTAH, because she talked with Hellhound and Sweeper after they escaped UTAH. Sweeper wasnt part of the meeting, Hellhound called him in to help escape the cops. It was pure coincidence the cops chased the wrong truck after realizing Hellhound wasnt in the tunnel anymore. After reading your theories we could say Sweeper was coming to the meeting, but Hellhound told him to go to the tunnel when the chase was on.
    3. It was. :)

Again, if we think of it we can say it was the way you said :)

Black Widow being the leader is an interesting theory. Wasnt my plan though. I know I need to work on developing the characters. This is all due to the fact the movie idea came only after first episode was made. I didnt expect part 2 to be even more successful.It almost has 50 000 views by now.
    Maybe I need to do a prequel to properly introduce the characters? I have only shown Hellhound and Sweeper mostly with Black Widow appearing as supporting character. I added Andy after thinking what do to next after Part2. I didnt want to make two chase videos in a row, so the series dont get monotonous. So I went back to the videos I already made and thought of how could I connect them both in part 3. So thats when I thought I could use Audi's crash scene, so I came up with Johny (name suggested by someone on the forums btw) and his brother Andy, who had the motive to blame Hellhound for his brothers death. So that could be a reason for big police forces in UTAH. Andy was grieving and didnt want to believe it was just an accident (maybe I should evolve this story that It was Hellhounds intention to get rid of Johny for some reason afterall?) Also people wanted another chain reaction video, so the mountain fall trick was made.
    As people get more interested in the story I really need to think of the way to properly introduce the characters, who they are, what they do, and things like that. I just try to develop them little by little, adding more dialogs and funny moments between them, but maybe a prequel at some point could be a good time to introduce them before Chain Reaction events?

Actually I made Black Widow leave, because I knew the video was going to where it is now - a massive police chase. Having a car and truck in chase was hard enough. I cant imagine having three cars running and cops chasing all of them. Im not that skilled :D
    Yeah I agree, I need a prequel video to present the characters better. I need to think of the way how to include it in season 2 ( and to even think of it first) I didnt expect people to be interested that much in characters :)

I like this theory. Oh and Black Widow is a she :) You are starting to tell a better story than I am with my videos lol :D

That would be an amazing plot twist. too bad everyone on this topic have seen it haha :D

Love these theories, but I have to clear some things up. Andy didnt know where he was taken, but the cops traced his call since he was the trailer for good 10-15minutes. Also if it wasnt him, who called the cops, he wouldnt have a clue what Hellhound and Sweeper are talking about when they ask him if he called the cops on Hellhound.
    About Andy not being in UTAH. If I didnt show it. It didnt mean he wasnt there. Maybe he was but I didnt show him, because his story wasnt invented yet.
    As for police ignoring Black Widow. They got nothing on her so the first thing they did was go after Hellhound when he stepped on the gas pedal.

Black Widow was really an undercover cop trying to lock up Hellhound and throwing Andy and Sweeper under the bus to do it, he called in the cops twice, and, he was the one who got the HellCop Charger to be there, to even the playing field, as, he was in the Black BMW, as he was chasing Hellhound from the start, notice as he still accelerated at the ramp made from a car, as if he was after something.......

Wow that would have been another awesome plot twist. You could be my script writer :D
    But that couldnt have worked because of two reasons:
    Hellhound and Johny entered the freeway when BMW was already there
    Accelerating to take a jump over that poor VW wouldnt be realistic. and after that jump Black Widow would be still in hospital when the events of Part 2 take place.
    I love HellCop name. Could be a new character in the movies :D

Sweeper helped him three times now. Would make no sense for him to betray Hellhound now.

Hellhound might have stopped when Andys brother crashed, but, when does he not stop?

He didnt stop, because he knew he would be blamed for reckless driving that caused a deadly accident and he saw Johny's accident. It was obvious he could help him anymore even if he wanted.

Wow I loved the recap, you even blew my mind with it :D You are definitely better at story telling than me :D

Saw it, thanks. Nice car btw.

After all those theories I dont know if he was chasing Hellhound, racing with him, or escaping from something that was behind the scene. I got confused. Dont know what to do with Season 2 now. If I want to include some of these theories Ill have to skip 3 episodes i had in mind... Im lost :D
    Literally just spent like an hour try to reply to all of these comments :D

• Like Like x 1
  6. CarBro74

CarBro74
    Expand Collapse

Sorry to be rude if I am but will you accept my invitation? I finalized it. If this sounds rude to you I am sorry for that I really loved the video and would like to be in the next one. Thanks.

• Like Like x 1
  7. FrIzErIs

FrIzErIs
    Expand Collapse

Oh sorry yes of course I accept it! Sorry if I ignored you.

• Like Like x 1
  8. CarBro74

CarBro74
    Expand Collapse

Oh. Thanks dude, you are the best. It is okay.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Asgalager

Asgalager
    Expand Collapse

Which truck was supposed to be Sweeper at the end?

• Like Like x 1
  10. Car8john

Car8john
    Expand Collapse

No problem man, I couldn't help but give inspiration to something as great as this!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. AllTerrainOutlaw

AllTerrainOutlaw
    Expand Collapse

Excellent work. Just excellent.
    The comedy was to funny imo
    So question was the people in the video all you or did you have them record there scene with your orders or something? Or, was it something else
    Name: JohnDeere714, Cast name John
    Role: officer
    Vehicle: D15 military marauder or any police car with power
    http://beamng.com/resources/j-d-s-expansion-pack.1647/ (mod is awaiting update approval at the time of post)

screenshot_00029.png

Are you planning to make an aftermath. And if you need a military truck ask me i got one that'll fit the bill.

#91 AllTerrainOutlaw, Dec 29, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 29, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  12. SuperNinja66

SuperNinja66
    Expand Collapse

if you colour hellhound in red he becomes black, which looks awesome on the police charger

• Like Like x 1
  13. Sunset Drive

Sunset Drive
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

I would like to be in the next episode, but i die in it.
    i use an old retired oldsfullsize that chases down sweeper.
    but i get (after a huge car chase) knocked into a civillian car.

• Like Like x 1
  14. JayPlaysBeamNG

JayPlaysBeamNG
    Expand Collapse

Also, I don't know where you get police Walkie tAlkie sounds.
    --- Post updated ---
    And when you do my dialog, DONT have me swear!

• Like Like x 2
  15. FrIzErIs

FrIzErIs
    Expand Collapse

Yeah I know, I just found out about it like two days ago. Looks awesome.

Fill in the application form correctly please. Also, I cant promise you die the way you suggest. You dont know yet if there will be any cops chasing Sweeper, do you? :)

Its from NFS game. Why you think I want to make people swear? There was only one guys swearing. Btw that guy was named after my roommate :D

• Like Like x 1
  16. JayPlaysBeamNG

JayPlaysBeamNG
    Expand Collapse

What country u live in?
    --- Post updated ---
    And how did you get the exact dialog you wanted?

17. Sunset Drive

Sunset Drive
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

Name: @55Buick, in movie name: Officer Buick.
    Role: Cop
    Car: 1981 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Police Package.
    Picture:
    It's the detective one with the blue/red lightbar and the police pkg engine.

• Like Like x 1
  18. FrIzErIs

FrIzErIs
    Expand Collapse

Im from Lithuania. I have to listen to lots of radio chatter on youtube to pick something I could use for the video.

• Like Like x 1
  19. JayPlaysBeamNG

JayPlaysBeamNG
    Expand Collapse

I have to ask a few things:
    1. How does Utah connect to some European country?
    2. What happened to Hellhound at the end?
    3. Was the truck heading on the freeway at episode 2 an imposter to cover sweeper?
    4. Was the black truck in episode 1 sweeper?
    5. What is this inspired by?
    6. Do you use multiseat with your roommate?
    7. Did you use the propane tank mod to explode the gas station in the "sweeper show"?

• Like Like x 1
  20. FrIzErIs

FrIzErIs
    Expand Collapse

1. No connection, I just want to use different maps that have a good terrain for my stunts and all.
    2. You could guess he crashed by the sounds after the video cuts.
    3. No it was pure luck there was another truck looking like sweeper's entering freeway at just the right time to confuse the cops and chase the wrong truck.
    4. There was no black truck in episode 1, only a grey one I think. That episode was made before I even planned to make continuous movies, so the cars there are all random except for Hellhound and Johny (Andy's brother) Maybe in the future episodes I could make more connections with that episode.
    5. you mean the story, or the crashes?
    6. No my roommate is just a bystander that I show test footage and ask his opinion on it, if its good or not.
    7. Yes. Helicopter wouldn't self destruct like some cars can. So I hid 2-3 propane tanks and made them explode to make it look like the Helicopter and the gas station exploded.

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice