Released ( BeamNG Engine Sound Mods ) Working on V2.0

Discussion in 'Mods and Skins' started by Nemesis, Feb 1, 2014.

1. Nemesis

Nemesis
    Expand Collapse

Re: BeamNG Engine Sound Mods (Accepting Requests) NEW RELEASES !!! - Formula 1 !!!

perhaps, I'll see what I can do.

2. Arioh

Arioh
    Expand Collapse

Re: BeamNG Engine Sound Mods (Accepting Requests) NEW RELEASES !!! - Formula 1 !!!

Big thank you. Marshall turbine is one my favorite car for cruize in BNG, and it wery bothered me to it have wrong sound. in that topic about it was youtube link with original1963 car, so its engine can be heared, and used as ref for sound picking

3. Nemesis

Nemesis
    Expand Collapse

could you give me a link or video ?

4. Cardinal799

Cardinal799
    Expand Collapse

Dur hurr, you should make an air raid siren sound for the engine hurr durr. (just kidding please don't)

5. Arioh

Arioh
    Expand Collapse

Sure, it barely can be used coz narrator speaks over it, but it good as ref, for what sound need....

#105 Arioh, Mar 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2015
  6. Nemesis

Nemesis
    Expand Collapse

Well now im going to lol.

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.mediafire.com/download/as17w356sdzdaqv/cheetah_engine.ogg

7. Arioh

Arioh
    Expand Collapse

8. Nemesis

Nemesis
    Expand Collapse

Not to my knowledge no but ingame you can swap sounds in a file browser then reload the map and have quick access to the sound.

9. Nemesis

Nemesis
    Expand Collapse

Re: BeamNG Engine Sound Mods (Accepting Requests) NEW RELEASES !!! - TURBINE !!!

This weekend I won't be busy so I can really kick out some sounds send me a vid or request either in this thread or pm me !!!

10. Russian

Russian
    Expand Collapse

Re: BeamNG Engine Sound Mods (Accepting Requests) NEW RELEASES !!! - TURBINE !!!

Hi, Nemesis, you are doing a great job, making people happy

i have one request - can you do a little tutorial on how you make this sounds work in the game (what software/freeware you use), because i'm converting a .wav file in to .ogg and it gives me error
    thanks in advance and i'm a happy user of your sound mods

11. Nemesis

Nemesis
    Expand Collapse

To convert I just use the website media.io it works great and makes converting youtube audio super simple most software to convert to .ogg isn't free so use this website and tell me if that helps you.
    I will see if I can make a tut video at some point.

12. Russian

Russian
    Expand Collapse

thanks, it worked, but my engine sound loop sounds nothing like engine, so i give you this files to play with and see what you can make of them
    all file names are self explanatory:

Attached Files:

13. ThreeDTech21

ThreeDTech21
    Expand Collapse

Hello very good with these sounds! I tried to edit my own tired skid sound but when i rendered the sound as .ogg I get no sound from tire skid, I must be missing something. I'll wait for your tutorials videos.

14. suprstar64

suprstar64
    Expand Collapse

:D what about 99 civic si with turbo blow off:confused::confused:

15. Nemesis

Nemesis
    Expand Collapse

near impossible as you can't have multiple sounds for one car it would require the blow off sound to run when you let off maybe a script can be made.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah ill work on this, don't give up hope lol might be able to have it to you soon.

- - - Updated - - -

I'll be making a tut soon make sure you follow the process 1- dl sound from youtube or whatever- 2- use a converter/media.io - 3-edit with editor/Audacity (go to top ribbon in audacity and go to "track" make sound mono from stereo) - 4- export as "Replace"*.ogg - 5-WIN MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF FAKE MONEY. * name of sound being replaced

16. suprstar64

suprstar64
    Expand Collapse

Ok cool :D

17. Godzilla!

Godzilla!
    Expand Collapse

2.5L I5 340?BHP Volvo S60R:

3L I6 770BHP 2JZ-GTE Twin Turbo Toyota Supra:

Supra in rFactor has a sexy sound.

#117 Godzilla!, Apr 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2015
  18. Nemesis

Nemesis
    Expand Collapse

ill add these to my huge list lol it might take a while to come out because of how many I've been making i'm thinking of just making a big pack you will dl and choose which sound you want.

19. ThreeDTech21

ThreeDTech21
    Expand Collapse

How are you editing these sound files? BeamNG seems very buggy when editing the sound files even if rendered in the right format..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

20. FastestClassic

FastestClassic
    Expand Collapse

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice