1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice

BeamNG Experimental Branch Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by gabester, Sep 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GabrielFarre

GabrielFarre
    Expand Collapse

wow all cars :3:eek::cool: so amazing
    Got 5 or 10 max fps in the map the t75 takes a lot of CPU GPU and RAM :\

#361 GabrielFarre, Sep 12, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2014
  2. Smeowkey

Smeowkey
    Expand Collapse

East Coast causes my system to stutter and have micro hangs. I've tried the map with all graphic settings set to max and also all set to minimum and still I get severe stuttering. Vsync is not a fix.

3. pulley999

pulley999
    Expand Collapse

T3D does not load all of the assets necessary for a map on load. If you cover enough ground, all of the assets should load in as you encounter them and the issue should go away.

4. Atomix

Atomix
    Expand Collapse

I want the Sunburst to be finished modeled so that i can take the engine and trans and put it into the Covet phisically. :rolleyes: see my i6

5. SixSixSevenSeven

SixSixSevenSeven
    Expand Collapse

I actually went to look at getting multi-dae working so I could import the mesh too, then only after I had the dae open in visual studio (yeah, thats what I use for quickly checking what a dae looks like) did I realise the engine and transmission havent been modelled yet even though I have seen the empty engine bay numerous times in game.... That was a real facepalm moment.

6. Kona61

Kona61
    Expand Collapse

Yeah ok but the crusher wont wrk still... so yeah i was right

7. SixSixSevenSeven

SixSixSevenSeven
    Expand Collapse

crusher uses the indicator keys. Defaults are < and > on keyboard and DPad left and right on an xbox controller.

8. farcar

farcar
    Expand Collapse

That explains the stuttering for me as well. Thanks. I wonder if this is configurable? I'd rather have a longer loading screen than have stuttering in game. Guess it's also time to get an SSD....

9. Aboroath

Aboroath
    Expand Collapse

Both DRI and ECUSA maps stutter at start for me but quickly goes away. I wonder if low quantities of system ram would aggravate that. I run Beam on both an SSD/HDD
    and see no differences in the stuttering. Who knows if it's the Beam implementations of T3D or T3D itself.

10. Again_Dejavu

Again_Dejavu
    Expand Collapse

I've previously posted this on the redmine bug tracker, but it seems to have gone down and the issue has not been fixed.
    Two of the Covet lights never actually light up.
    View attachment 41134

11. Kona61

Kona61
    Expand Collapse

Thx Bro

- - - Updated - - -

It's been like that for a while

12. Again_Dejavu

Again_Dejavu
    Expand Collapse

13. defib

defib
    Expand Collapse

14. JDMClark

JDMClark
    Expand Collapse

This has already been logically and properly explained about 5-10 posts back..

Pulley999:
    T3D does not load all of the assets necessary for a map on load. If you cover enough ground, all of the assets should load in as you encounter them and the issue should go away.

I run BeamNG on Raid 0 SSD's and have this problem also

15. falcon xr8

falcon xr8
    Expand Collapse

So as you all i haven't yet played the new update. It does not work. The preerace works the the new update does not work.

Hears the error message i get

I need help 9 times i have had to delete the game and put it back on. Just to fail. My pc is up to date. It plays beamng very well before this steam update. Same with softwhere all up to date

16. pulley999

pulley999
    Expand Collapse

Yes, this is known. Gabe says that they have been repurposed as parking lights.

17. tyguy108

tyguy108
    Expand Collapse

The T75 is the same for me :l double the vehicle means half the fps i guess :p

18. GingerPunk603

GingerPunk603
    Expand Collapse

You know what really surprised me last night? I was playing BeamNG and I wanted to put my computer, a factory spec Toshiba Satellite L55t-A5290 laptop, to the ultimate test: the Gavril T75 on the East Coast map. I don't quite remember what my graphics settings are, but I think they're just above the average settings. Anyway, the game loaded and I instantly spawned the truck aaannnddd... it worked. Not only did it work, but it worked much better than anticipated. I've been pleasantly surprised by how well this little thing copes with BeamNG, but never have I ever been more proud of it. That being said, the lag was pretty bad, but then again, lots of people have computers who can't cope with the T75 on Grid Pure, and the East Coast isn't exactly the smallest map in the game. But even with that combination that makes some computers want to commit suicide, mine ran like a champ.

19. Cwazywazy

Cwazywazy
    Expand Collapse

I get 21-22FPS with the stock T75 regardless of the map. What FPS exactly are you getting?

20. GabrielFarre

GabrielFarre
    Expand Collapse

I get max 40-50 fps ok t 75 in grid map :3 without ant car only t75 :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice