1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.32 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

BeamNG lagging after 0.22 update

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by StaticSpot, Apr 4, 2021.

1. StaticSpot

StaticSpot
    Expand Collapse

Hello, recently the new update in BeamNG came and I was pretty hyped because it had the walking mode, new car and stuff. I updated my BeamNG and when I launched the game and played, it lagged for me. On the 0.21 update,the game was running 80-120 fps on high settings. Now that I'm playing on high settings, the fps is around 30-60 (60 is rarely) . Does someone have the same problem or got a fix to this?

Specs: i5 4670
    Radeon RX 570 Sapphire nitro 4Gb
    16gigs of DDR3 RAM

It meets all requirements

2. vidderus

vidderus
    Expand Collapse

I think it's because beamng cant use more then 50% in task manager i think?

3. BNG-FUN

BNG-FUN
    Expand Collapse

I've been experiencing similar as well. Not to the point of lagging completely but definitely noticing a performance hit and stutters in certain areas of maps. I've been keeping a close eye on the forums for a resolution/hotfix.

Thankfully, the issue has been acknowledged and is being worked on as per: 0.22 Discussion thread | Use Safe Mode before reporting | Page 32 | BeamNG

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice