BeamNG must have at least one trophy truck

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by qwertynosik, Jan 8, 2017.

1. qwertynosik

qwertynosik
    Expand Collapse

Trophy trucks are really must be in this game. Something like this:

And 2 videos with this Trophy truck:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. superpat89

superpat89
    Expand Collapse

I usually just slap the truck bed on the D35 Pig, add the fuel tank, and call it a day.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. qwertynosik

qwertynosik
    Expand Collapse

D35 is a simply modified stock car (serial car). Trophy truck is special car for BAJA races. You can see, that this car is based on frame, so the "body" is a plastic/carbon/aluminum. And suspension is completely different, of course. Sorry for my English.

4. lukerules117

lukerules117
    Expand Collapse

BeamNG has NO purpose built race cars, a trophy truck probably isnt coming.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Dr. Death

Dr. Death
    Expand Collapse

V E H I C L E S U G G E S T I O N S

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  6. qwertynosik

qwertynosik
    Expand Collapse

BeamNG is a sandbox now without any ingame purpose, why dont add to the game race cars? There are sport tracks and there are some race cars(modified stock seril vehicles), there is Utah map, where developers can easy add Baja track and than add trophy truck.

7. xaxaxm28

xaxaxm28
    Expand Collapse

The devs, as you can see from the vehicles already in the game, Want some varietty on the configurations of the cars they make to optimise their work. A baja truck (or some other race car) would only have 1-2 configs for hours of work on modelling/Jbeam-ing

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. qwertynosik

qwertynosik
    Expand Collapse

Due to simple frame structure and plastic "body" it is simpler to make this type of cars than usual cars. And with some race cars, such as trophy truck in particular, developers will be able to make race careers and scenarios. Now race/rally careers are also available for creation, but with some special-for-races build cars it would be much better.

9. xaxaxm28

xaxaxm28
    Expand Collapse

Ok I'll be direct this time. This is not planned and will never happen unless they change their minds period.

• Like Like x 2
  10. krayziepunk

krayziepunk
    Expand Collapse

BeamNG needs some purpose built race cars, IMO.

Stock car, open wheel, trophy truck, prototype, sprint, dirt modified, etc. I feel like its the biggest thing missing right now, along with some a couple more proper race tracks.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. BowlerHatJack

BowlerHatJack
    Expand Collapse

I get what you're saying and purpose built race cars in beam would be awesome but @xaxaxm28 makes an good point. Purpose built race car are (as the name implies) only built for one purpose.
    All of the current beamng cars can be modified and differentiate from each other in some way. They can be civil cars, tuned cars, drag cars, race cars, derby cars, and so on..
    I wouldn't say that they won't ever be done but i don't thin they'll make one for some time.
    WCA pretty much fixes that by having an big variation of Motorsport tracks. I really wanna test drive that map.

• Agree Agree x 3
  12. xaxaxm28

xaxaxm28
    Expand Collapse

13. roaldhoogvliet

roaldhoogvliet
    Expand Collapse

I'd love to see a trophy truck. Just a modded D series with a long travel suspension with make beam so much more fun. There are just to many limits to the suspension right now :(

14. Twilightgaming

Twilightgaming
    Expand Collapse

I think Beamng drive would but that in the game and that would be very awesome

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice