1. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice

BeamNG vs Real Life

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sethioz, Mar 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. logoster

logoster
    Expand Collapse

ok, and is your mod from a russian website? no? i didn't think so

he was talking about russian mods, not mods from this website when he said they steal meshes from other games

2. SixSixSevenSeven

SixSixSevenSeven
    Expand Collapse

Think you replied to the wrong thread, besides, it was a question which was later clarified in the thread I think you were trying to respond to.

3. Keepermaster

Keepermaster
    Expand Collapse

In my opinion, quality comes first. But yes, I must admit that I have downloaded these "illegal" cars.

Still. There are several reasons why people play BeamNG.
    Some play it because of the cars. They want quantity, and don't really care about quality.
    Some play it because of the experience. They want quality, and can't stand "illegal" cars.
    Therefore, I must say that there are 2 sides of the game.
    Myself, I am a combination of both. I hate "cardboard"-cars, and yes, I can see that the car on the movie is a bit glitchy. But I also love having many other cars. Maybe if somebody could make that car route definer mod work with a car spawning mod, we can make AI-cars.

4. Motovader72

Motovader72
    Expand Collapse

I bought the game so yes, it IS for me...I bought it to drive the cars and smash them in a realistic manner.
    This game does not disappoint in the least in that regard.

I couldn't care less if the jbeam is exactly aligned or not, or if the hood folds in the estimated correct spots.
    Most people don't care about the technical accuracy of the game, they just want to play it.

Ego much?... You have absolutely no clue what I meant by "minority", even with my clever wine tasting analogy...:eek:

I don't belong here because I have an opinion? I wouldn't start speaking for the devs quite yet...
    You want to send paying customers away because they don't know Jbeam? "Good thinking!"

Yes, all the people that understand Jbeam would agree with you. How many is that do you think?

You obviously think there's more people that know Jbeam here than do not?
    Are you slowly seeing the meaning of "minority" now? No?....

You're the one that doesn't understand.
    They are not creating this game for the 1% of people who understand Jbeam...

Yes, that's what devs do, they make games. Very good...:rolleyes:
    Who is the market target? Other developers or just plain regular gamers...

Most people don't care about the technical accuracy of the game, they just want to play it.

Which means yes, I AM in the majority.

5. NINJAHOBNOB

NINJAHOBNOB
    Expand Collapse

"I'm going to buy a simulator to not care about the authenticity".

???

Give me a survey on what the majority of people playing simulators want. I think you'll find that you are the minority.

6. KarlRyker

KarlRyker
    Expand Collapse

No I will make a poll post to see if people like the accuracy to end this silly Majority/Minority debate.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice