1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.32 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

BeamNG Won't Switch Monitors

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by HomerS, Nov 24, 2017.

1. HomerS

HomerS
    Expand Collapse

So, BeamNG refuses to come up on my primary monitor (Monitor #1). One day I put it on my secondary monitor (Monitor #2) for what ever reason and now it refuses to switch back. I'll go into settings and switch the display to my primary and restart the game as it says. The game still appears on my second monitor though. It claims in settings it's on my primary. This has been going on for weeks. Any ideas?

2. Nadeox1

Nadeox1
    Expand Collapse
    Spinning Cube
    BeamNG Team

Are you using Windowed mode?
    The game remembers the window position, so even if you change the monitor, it will always move to its last position.
    First change the monitor, then move the window to the correct place manually.
    When you restart the game it should stay like that.

3. crazynewfie420

crazynewfie420
    Expand Collapse

its making me do this multiple times. if i alt tab to something else it defaults back to the wrong monitor. same when i turn the computer off then on again. it never used to do this.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice