Released BELAZ (Re-uploaded)v2

Discussion in 'Land' started by _N_S_, Apr 6, 2021.

1. Nucleardevice

Nucleardevice
    Expand Collapse

Ah I see now. Glad you liked my version. It seems that Agent_Y is really the best person to tackle this problem but I don't think he follows this thread anymore so I think we've got as good as we'll get

2. Agent_Y

Agent_Y
    Expand Collapse

I do follow it but I don't like how everyone is putting the responsibilty about this mod on me when I only updated the mod to a bit more modern standards (but still not up to date with other mods). I know nothing about sounds, I have no idea how it should sound, I don't have any samples, I only did what I can do to make this mod a bit better. It's not like I can do everything, I did all I could, stop expecting me to fix the sounds when I don't know how to.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Nucleardevice

Nucleardevice
    Expand Collapse

I had no intention of pushing you to fix the sounds. I apologise.

4. Agent_Y

Agent_Y
    Expand Collapse

I'm not only talking about you, it seems like half of the people in this thread act if fixing this mod was my responsibility or something because I already started it. And I only did it for myself but I figured it would be nice to share it because I made the skins work. The sounds don't bother me too much, I just always make my volume lower when using this mod, I'm used to it so I was never considering fixing them.

5. Panswi

Panswi
    Expand Collapse

I understand. Nobody is forcing you to keep working on fixing and updating this mod, although it would be great if you did.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Panswi

Panswi
    Expand Collapse

After several hours of working on fixing Belaz engine sounds, I didn't manage to fix them, because trying to turn the engine down means that Belaz cannot be seen or heard, so my last resort is to have someone who still owns Belaz creatures natiq kamal publish a sound folder here . Then I will replace the audio folders with Belaz (re-uploaded) and everything should work fine so I'll post it here on the forum. Equally, the owner of the first Belaz can do what I wrote above and publish.

#86 Panswi, May 2, 2021
    Last edited: May 4, 2021
  7. Andryusha

Andryusha
    Expand Collapse

Thank you for all the fixes you've done <3

8. 77x5ghost

77x5ghost
    Expand Collapse

my cpu is crying at this absolute beauty

9. Agent_Y

Agent_Y
    Expand Collapse

You messaged me but you probably have me blocked or something so I can't reply. No I have no idea where the original Belaz mod is, and as far as I know it had the same sounds, but they sounded different in the old updates.

10. Panswi

Panswi
    Expand Collapse

I think someone must have done a Belaz update and tinkering with the sounds. Rather, it may not be the fault of the Beamng drive upgrade. If someone had the old Belaz, they could compare the sound files. I also noticed that one sound file has 2 sounds (not duplicated) I don't know how to ring them.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice