Normal interactive-ness, hazards, ignition, foglights, ceiling lights, trunk release, and hood release. And also dccd whenever I figure it out.
Hey Hachi just wanted to let you know that the speedometer is off by a lil bit just wondering if you are fixing that plz.
thank you cant wait for this to be properly finished --- Post updated --- ohh and forgot to ask with the gauge is there going to be an option to have the gauge with the more speed on it like the Australian delivered cars got. the ones that got 0-260km/h
Sorry for the lack of progress, I’ve been taking a bit of a break from this mod for now. All the stuff that needs to be done requires skills I don’t have currently.
Maybe a bit too much asked but i personally would love to see the Lockdown Spec Impreza GC8 from NFS Unbound
looks sick btw with gauges are you going to make the go from 0-260 km/h like the Australian delivered version