WIP Biloxi Dragway (1967)

Discussion in 'Terrains, Levels, Maps' started by CEvans, Mar 12, 2018.

1. Kuthlive

Kuthlive
    Expand Collapse

probably not, and when it's ready. Don't beg for mods.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. AngryJesus

AngryJesus
    Expand Collapse

Showing interest and asking for a timeframe isn't begging. Maybe you should mind your own business, I dont see a moderator label next to your name.

3. CEvans

CEvans
    Expand Collapse

Thanks for your feedback it is appreciated!! I want to have the area around the drag strip completed before I release it. Then the updates that follow would be adding the rest of the missing details to the surrounding miles around the dragway.

Other notes, I need to have a brief chat with one of the game developers about a find I have encountered that would make it possible for large 3d animated crowds to the game without major slow down.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Kuthlive

Kuthlive
    Expand Collapse

*sigh* so you're one of those people. Have fun getting nowhere on the forums then.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. opkraut

opkraut
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

You've done this on a few threads now, and I don't think you realize that you're being an asshole. If you're going to reply to someone asking about things like that, be nice and polite instead of immediately taking a confrontational stance. The guy has less than 5 messages, so cut him some slack.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Kuthlive

Kuthlive
    Expand Collapse

yeah, i know. I've been feeling like shit the past couple days. thanks for bringing it up. Also, it was only 2. Still, depending on who you ask that's too many. Also in my defense he was being a bit of an ass too.

Anyways, this thing really is looking awesome. Is there eventually going to be a small town near the drag strip, or are you just doing the track?

7. opkraut

opkraut
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

No worries, I've been there far too much myself doing the same thing. It's good to be able to look back and realize you were being an ass, I try to use it as a learning experience (although it doesn't always happen).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice